I never want him to wear a shirt again.

Leaning on the cabinets, he hugs me from behind and rests his elbows on my shoulders, draping his hands over my breasts. His thumb lightly grazes my nipple through my blouse as we continue to drink and bullshit with our friends.

Realizing I'm braless, he bends down and whispers into my ear. "Did you leave your panties off, too?" I nod as his hot breath sends goosebumps across my skin. "That's my girl."

He slides his hand up the back of my skirt, secretly exploring my body, confirming I have nothing on underneath. Thankfully, the kitchen island's tall enough to hide us.

Not that I'd stop him.

His touch becomes harder to ignore and his growing bulge pressed against my ass only makes it more difficult. I want to give in right here and right now.

Maybe I don't care if there's an audience after all?

"So what's next on the schedule for your holiday tradition?" Mickey asks, refocusing my mind as Axel slides his hands into a more appropriate location.

Liza smiles suspiciously. "We usually end the day with face masks and manicures—kinda like a spa night."

If only she knew how badly she was cock-blocking me...

My best friend gives me one of her looks that telepathically tells me I won't be getting out of this, before asking the guys if they're in.

"If I have to." Axel lets out a giant sigh and squeezes my ass, telling me in his own way we'll continue this later.

"I love a good pampering girls' night!" Mickey enthusiastically pops the cork on another bottle and refills mine and Axel's glasses. Looking over his shoulder, he shouts into the living room. "Bjorn, you wanna join us?"

Their security guard grunts in response—as expected—and turns up the TV, drowning out our voices.

Mickey shrugs and sips on his Cabernet, appearing deep in thought. A couple of seconds pass and his eyes grow wider. He suggestively raises a brow at Axel, playfully elbowing him in the arm. "You think they'll have a pillow fight?"

———

Sitting on my bed, I watch as Axel stands above the bathroom sink, gently removing his green tea face mask.

After being lectured by Eliza to avoid vigorous rubbing, he focuses his attention on the circular accent mirror hanging on the wall. Using meticulous movements, he works to take off the mask. Towering over the small, navy vanity, he bends down to splash water on his face, getting it all over the white stone top. He reaches for the hand towel with his eyes still closed, drying off and cleaning up the mess he's made.

I check him out as he finishes, admiring his tousled, damp hair and fit frame. He's so fucking effortlessly sexy.

I could stare at him all day.

Even though a spa night wasn't part of the original plan when I asked him to stay over, he rolled with the punches, doing it for me. Between him and Mickey's banter, their complaints about exfoliating, and teasing Liza on her technique, it honestly turned out to be one of my favorite nights together. He always finds ways to make me laugh and lighten the mood.

He makes my life exponentially better.

"You know, a picture lasts longer." He smirks, looking over at me as he sets the towel down.

I laugh as I walk up to him, filling the small space between him and the sink. "You missed a spot." I place my hand on his stubble covered chin, peeling remnants of the mask off his cheek.