𝟭𝟯. 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

Start from the beginning

When she finally closer her locker and noticed Sam stood there, Charlotte jumped in surprise. "Hey! You scared me!"

"You won't believe what just happened!" He immediately said, grabbing her shoulders and giving them a shake with wide eyes.

Instantly matching his excited energy, Charlotte grinned expectantly. "What happened?"

"I just met someone really cool..." Sam started before stopping for a dramatic pause.

Growing impatient at the long break, Charlotte kept a smile on her face as she put her forehead to his. "Who did you meet?"

"Cooper Anderson." Sam admitted with a proud smirk.

Having been trusted by Blaine with the information of his brother- and sworn to secrecy- Charlotte already knew all about Cooper Anderson. "Did Blaine invite him to Lima then?"

"Lottie!" Sam chuckled finding her 'joke' hilarious. "Why the hell would Blaine know someone that famous and cool?"

"Because, Cooper Anderson is Blaine's brother." Charlotte told him, watching as he squinted his eyes, obviously trying to piece it all together in his head.

Clapping his hands together before pointing at his girlfriend, Sam smiled. "They both have the same last name, but is it really true or just a coincidence?"

"It's true, Blaine told me a while ago." Charlotte shrugged, watching as Sam gaped at her.

Putting a hand over his heart in feigned offence, Sam scoffed, "You knew our Blaine is related to the Cooper Anderson and you didn't think to tell me?"

Shaking her head with a playful roll of her eyes, Charlotte told him, "Blaine didn't want anyone to know. I kinda promised him I wouldn't tell a soul."

"It's okay. It does make you even cooler since you had all the top secret information." Sam smiled before gushing about his experience with Cooper. "But anyway, I met the guy. It was so cool. He even signed Coach Sylvester's boobs, and my arm!"

"you're such a fangirl." Charlotte chuckled at how in love he seemed with Blaine's brother while Sam showed off the autograph on him.

Completely agreeing, Sam decided that instead of being embarrassed that he was a major fan of Cooper Anderson, he was going to sing the jingle from the advert.  "Know your score Freecreditratingtoday.com Slash savings!"

"You're crazy, Evans." She shook her head, highly amused.

"So what? You love me." Sam shrugged with a grin.

"I do love you." She nodded, agreeing. "But you seem to be way more in love with Cooper Anderson."

"Shut up, I love you more." Sam retorted, shoving her shoulder before pulling her into a hug as she smiled.
***