𝟭𝟰. 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗹

When have we ever been just friends?

Despite it being Alcohol Awareness week at McKinley, the Glee club found themselves in Rachel Berry's basement hoping to get completely drunk

Despite it being Alcohol Awareness week at McKinley, the Glee club found themselves in Rachel Berry's basement hoping to get completely drunk. Although, judging by Rachel's formal outfit and the rules she'd already set, this would not be fun at all.

Charlotte was sat on the couch next to Sam, the two teens having a staring competition with each other to pass the time. They had been on their 'date as friends' the week before, and that's exactly what it was. A date as friends. Nothing seemed to have changed between them except the fact that Quinn wasn't dating Sam anymore, so they had the opportunity to hang out more.

Over the past week, Santana was trying to pry information from Sam and Charlotte, but the two insisted that they were, in fact,  just friends. Santana Lopez couldn't settle with that and was determined to get them to confess their feelings or at least lock lips by the end of the night.

"Ha! You blinked!" Sam cheered at his victory, pointing at Charlotte with a triumphant laugh as her eyes wandered from his to where someone else had come through the door.

"No, no. It's Blaine Warbler!" She beamed, jumping up from her seat and running over to Kurt and Blaine, throwing her arms around the pair in a hug.

When Rachel was explaining the rules for her party, Sam followed Charlotte over to Kurt and Blaine, deciding to trust Charlotte's judgement when she said Blaine was the coolest person ever.

Noticing him standing behind her, Charlotte smiled, knowing Sam would absolutely love the Warbler. "Blaine, this is Sam."

"The one who does impressions?" Blaine raised an eyebrow, holding his fist out which Sam bumped with his own.

"This morning I woke up and decided to swallow the sun." Sam put on his best James Earl Jones impression, holding his hands out proudly. "James Earl Jones."

Blaine laughed but not nearly as much as Charlotte who was absolutely in love with Sam's impressions. Kurt and Blaine looked at the pair of teens with raised eyebrows as they giggled together.

Putting on a George Bush impression next, Sam looked to the boys. "My impressions are hilarious 100% of the time."

"Well, Lottie sure thinks so." Kurt chuckled at Charlotte who blushed when they all looked at her bright, smiley face.

Sam chuckled at her embarrassment and flung his arm around her shoulder, only making her blush more, but he didn't even notice, too distracted by showing off his best impressions to a new person.

"Let's party!" Rachel yelled, allowing Puck to break into her dads' liquor cabinet, with the promise that he'd replace everything before her parents came back.
***