𝟴. 𝗳𝘂𝗿𝘁

Confessing our love for Mike

Charlotte was walking with Mike down the hall just talking about anything when she saw her mom, Burt, Finn and Kurt at her locker

Charlotte was walking with Mike down the hall just talking about anything when she saw her mom, Burt, Finn and Kurt at her locker. She was very confused as they called her over to them. She quickly turned and muttered to Mike, "i'll see you in math, okay?"

"got it, update me" he said, seeing her family and then calling "Hi Carole!"

"Mike!" Carole called back as Mike waved excitedly, before he walked off so the family could talk.

"What's going on? Is this one of those interventions, 'cause...?" Finn asked, as confused at the other two teens.

"If it is, it's for the three of us. They bombarded me and forced me to bring them to you." Kurt said and Charlotte wiggled herself in between the two boys to get into the circle.

"Okay, come on, tell 'em." Burt said to Carole, the two of them were both very giggly which made the three kids even more confused.

"No, no, no, you. Come on." Carole insisted that Burt announced the news to the kids who were looking between their parents and each other in absolute confusion. Charlotte felt like she was missing something important here.

After arguing back and forth deciding who would tell the kids their big news, they finally decided on Burt, who started to explain "All right, so you know how I drive Carole to work every Tuesday?"

The kids nodded "Well, today I drove here, and we snuck into that classroom where Kurt introduced us...very romantic of me, I might add... And I..."

Carole couldn't keep it in any longer and burst out "He proposed! He proposed!"

"You stole the punch line! Come on!" Burt laughed, playfully.

"Wow. This just happened?" Finn questioned with eyes wide.

"Holy Macaroni! This is amazing!" Charlotte beamed, flinging her arms around her mom in excitement.

"Oh, Dad!" Kurt beamed.

"Oh! We wanted the three of you to be the first to know." Carole said to the kids.

"Yeah, after the kids in that homeroom." Burt chuckled "Come on, family hug, huh? Okay. Come on!"

After being pulled into a group hug, Carole squealed like an excited teenage girl "I'm so excited and-and nervous!"

"Oh, don't be, don't be." Kurt assured.

"Well, no. Okay." Carole beamed.

"Oh, my God, this is just what I needed. I will take care of it from here. I have a trunk full of wedding magazines hidden under my bed. I'm thinking of a russet and cognac theme." Kurt said before looking to his soon-to-be siblings "Those are colors, guys. Fall wedding colors. Autumnal."