𝟭𝟯. 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

I just met someone really cool

Quinn was back at McKinley for the first time since her accident

Quinn was back at McKinley for the first time since her accident. Searching around the school for her, Charlotte wanted to greet her and make sure she was okay and ready to back. Finally, she found the girl in the halls, and she bumped into many school kids as she skipped towards the blonde.

"Quinn!" She called, rushing over to the girl. "How are you? I've missed you loads!"

Looking down at her wheelchair with a shrug, Quinn said, "I'm in this chair for a while, but hopefully with enough physiotherapy, I'll be all good and walking by Nationals."

"I'm glad you're getting better." Charlotte smiled genuinely at the girl who sighed.

"It's just hard getting through the halls with every other kid walking right into you." She admitted. "Artie's promised to help me out though."

Smiling down at her with a nod, Charlotte said, "That's great. It's a good time for you and Artie to spend some time together too."

"Yeah." Quinn smiled before giggling a little. "Thanks for the flowers, the cookies and the calls of concern while I was gone. I especially loved the group card you got the other kids to sign."

With a shy shrug, Charlotte grinned. "I didn't want you to feel too lonely. I wanted to film a group number to email to you, but Puck said no. Sugar and Sam were the only ones who were as excited as me."

"God, I missed performing with you guys." Quinn sighed after laughing. "That's one of the main reasons I'm glad to be back."

"I missed your angelic voice too much." Charlotte giggled as Quinn shook her head. amused.

"Well, I'm performing a number with Artie in Glee today." Quinn trailed in a sing song voice before saying, "Speaking of. I should probably go and find him now."

"Alright. I can't wait!"
***

Stacey Evans had sent Charlotte a picture of the pair together from the year before, and Charlotte was very happy to be able to stick it up in her locker

Stacey Evans had sent Charlotte a picture of the pair together from the year before, and Charlotte was very happy to be able to stick it up in her locker. While she was busy doing that, she didn't even notice a very happy Sam come and stand, almost jumping with excitement, beside her.