"Naruto!" A voice echoed downstairs waking Naruto up

He heard Tsunami's voice ringing from downstairs thus he went down to her to see what she wants.

Shopping district

Tsunami asked Naruto to help her with his shopping by which he reluctantly accepted because she again gave him that look that accepted no for an answer.

Today for some reason Tsunami looked to be smiling as she from as she looked be enjoying herself.

Both Tsunami and Naruto were walking through the shopping centre just window shopping as this irrated Naruto.

"Who the hell goes shopping and not buy anything" Naruto suddenly shivered as he thought of the time where he and Kisara went shopping she literally bought lots of clothes and for some reason only uses some of them.

"On second thought I'm lucky to be not buying anything"

He looked at his client's daughter while she was checking out some clothes for her son and for himself surprisingly.

"Naruto-Kun try this on?"

Naruto sighed.

0°0°0°0°0°0

They were now having a break as they looked to be sitting in a bench near the park which looked to be demolished and distorted.

Tsunami looked sad Naruto noticed her and asked what was wrong.

"Naruto-Kun this used to be a playground you know?" This got the boys attention "what really" Tsunami nodded "yeah it was. Inari and his friends all used to play here but..." Tsunami became quiet Naruto also became glum

"Gato" Said woman nodded "Yes Gatō but you know what the worst part is all of Inari's friends are now dead" Naruto's eyes went wide in shock "What but they are just...." "Kids right" Tsunami interjected "Yes their parents all owned businesses and when Gatō took over their businesses the Yakuzas killed them because they didn't want to be slaves" Naruto nodded "So Gatō killed their families"

"Yes I didn't tell Inari because I wanted to protect him but..." "It was too late" Tsunami nodded at the man who saved her "Yes Kaiza's death really destroyed him but now he is slowly getting back to normal" Tsunami then soothingly touched Naruto's knee and looked at him "Naruto it was all thanks to you and I'm forever grateful"

"It's alright I just couldn't let the kid be" Tsunami nodded "But what about Haku" This greatly surprised Naruto who froze "What Haku saying is no different to what you have done for Inari"

Naruto became frantic has held his head down "But I can't this is too much" Tsunami then gently cupped his head "Naruto you saved me not because it was your mission because you believed that it was the right thing to do."

"That may not be true because maybe I saved you because you were Tazuna's daughter"

"Then why did you stay behind when your team wanted to leave"

Naruto's eyes went wide "Naruto to tell you the truth. I'm attracted to you" Naruto blushed slightly making Tsunami giggle "We had Shinobies before but they all cared for their missions, some even sacrificed their clients to Gato" Naruto just kept getting shocked at what the woman next to him was telling him "When my father told me he is going to get Shinobies I thought he will die like the rest of the previous people who done it before him."

"I was right all shinobies only care about is the mission. However there was something that shone, something that was different than before. Do you know what that was?" Tsunami looked at Naruto in the eye who shook his head indicating that he doesn't know "It was you Naruto-Kun"