"Did I really change" muttered Kurenai because frankly she feels she didn't change at all.

She then saw Asuma who started to walk towards her this made her sigh "Guess I go see Naruto-Kun after training"

Tazuna's house (Inari's bedroom)

Haku looked in silence as she was sitting on the table across the room.

Naruto's face etched with worry and shock.

"I.....I" Haku interjected Naruto who barely couldn't say a word.

"Before you say anything Naruto-Kun there is something you should know" Naruto shakily looked at Haku who had a serious expression.

"I and Zabuza-Sama are not doing this for selfish reasons we are doing this because we have to"

"You have to" Haku nodded at the blonde "Mist long ago was a peaceful village considered to be the strongest of the five" Naruto's eyes went wide "But the suddenly thing changed" Haku suddenly had a worried expression "Bloodline users started being slaughtered, children being killed, mothers being raped" Haku almost looked be in tears as Naruto just froze "Have you ever seen a group of people tied to a post and then burned have you!" Naruto's eyes went wide at Haku who started to hold her head in fear "Their screams echoed in my small ears when my mother and father ran away with me"

"One would expect things to calm down but for me who ran away with my parents. Things just got worse" Naruto shook "Ho.. how did it get worse" Naruto desperately tried to keep his emotions in check.

"I was just a few years old when it all happened... I was playing near a puddle of water when I suddenly moved the water in the air following controlling it with my movements. I was startled yet amazed when I started to play with it. I then hurried to show my Kaa-san thinking that she would be happy...."Haku then had a engrossed look

"Instead she just slapped me and told me to never do that again however that was too late as my father had already seen it and..." Haku paused as tears started falling down her face at the memory which ensued in her mind.

"Then one day lots of villagers came to our house; my mum and I found out my father was responsible as they wanted to kill me and my Kaa-san just because we had bloodlines. Kaa-san tried to protect me but she was killed... I covered my head and screamed the next thing I saw was the entire mob impaled on gigantic ice spikes." Haku's quivered as she looked at Naruto her beautiful face now having a livid look

"NOW DO YOU SEE WHAT WE HAVE TO DO?"

Naruto trembled as "I....." While he looked at Haku he saw her cold lonely eyes which made him flinch and looked down while he then closed his eyes.

"Those eyes they are just like mine" Naruto was about to give her his answer but then suddenly he thought of something

Or someone

"Ayame...Teuchi....Kisara" each of their faces flashed in his mind

Naruto gritted his teeth "I can't I'm sorry" he turned away from the way Haku looked at him as frankly Naruto was disgusted with himself too.

Turning away from others who have suffered just like him, he was a hypocrite.

"I'm sorry if I did do this nothing will stop Konoha from punishing me"

Tears enveloped her eyes again as Haku's just smiled sadly "I know how it is. I should have known you were that kind of person"

Without any response Haku disappeared as she jumped out of the window leaving Naruto on his own contemplating to what he has done.