1

3:30pm

"I want her" Kenya said to her bestfriend as they walked down the hall.

"Who? Deeno?" Jhaniya asked.

"Yes obviously. I tell you this everyday" Kenya said rolling her eyes. Jhaniya never really pays attention to Kenya. She just hangs with her to look popular.

Kenya is very popular because of her looks. Everyone knows her. She could have all the friends she wanted but she chooses to stay with Jhaniya.

Kenya has one other friend. DeAsjah who's a senior. Being that Kenya is a Junior she doesn't really see her that much. So that leaves her with Jhaniya. Jhaniya is a junior also.

"Oh yeah sorry" Jhaniya said then pulled out her phone.

DaddyDeeno😩👅

Can u come over tn?

Yeah sure. You ordered yo own shit?

Nahh bring yours

Ight Addy?

U know where I stay already

No I don't

Imma text you it later then

Time?

7:00?

Bet

"Nahh she a hoe. Ion think you should fuck with her" Jhaniya said.

"I know but I just want a lil dip" Kenya said pouting.

"Mhhh okay well I'm leaving so bye" Jhaniya said walking out of the school building. Kenya rolled her eyes and walked the opposite way.

She was going to the student parking lot. Her and DeAsjah rode to and from school together everyday.

When she got there she opened the door and sat down. Seeing that DeAsjah was on FaceTime she popped her head in the camera.

"Hey sissy" she said already knowing who it was. DeAsjah and her sister Diamond date. They've been seeing each other for about four years now. That's why DeAsjah and Kenya are so close.

Although Diamond is in college right now, her and DeAsjah seem to be doing fine. The long distance doesn't really make a difference. They're the same bubbly couple they've always been. They used to be the power couple in school though.

"Hey girl. Where y'all finna go" Diamond asked.

"To my second moms house" DeAsjah answered.

"Y'all better go pick up my neice" Diamond said.

Kenya has a daughter who is 5 months old. She had her when she was 16. She's now 17. Her baby daddy is a deadbeat.

Even though her parents didn't like the fact that she got pregnant so young they still accepted her. They help her out with any and everything.

Her parents are indeed spilt up. But they still fuck on the low. Every body knows that. Everyone can see that. No matter how hard they try and hide it. They might as well get back together.

"That too" DeAsjah said pulling out of the parking lot.

"Y'all I think imma hit her up" Kenya said.