14 - selfishness & desire

Start from the beginning

The blue haired girl fell to the ground again but this time with the bloody black haired man in her arms— she looked at him in a way that they all couldn't describe. Familiarity? Fondness? Guilt? Who knew— but she leaned onto his chest with her ear facing down. 'His heart is beating slow.'

(Y/n) moved his hair out of his face and wiped the blood off of it— this action had to make her cup his cheeks so they all looked at her with a questionable expression. "Not the time for questions." the girl gave a flickering glare at them daring them to say something. They shook their heads "no" rapidly.

The blue haired girl stopped the bleeding from the gash under his eye and applied a bandage— next was her getting out an extra bottle of eye drops. She guessed that even if he was unconscious his eye were probably dry— so she opened them a tad with her fingers and added two drops instead of one. 'Thank god i got the ones infused with a healing quirk.'

"Handy man— don't let him touch you, the mist guy— watch out for his portals and that ugly bird thing— it's fast and strong. Basically a knock off version of you— i have a plan." (Y/n) stood up carrying her adoptive father bridal style and she looked up at the symbol of peace. "Whether you're unstoppable or not, you're allowed to be weak and depend on other people All Might. I'll be back to help you, let's go."

"I got this young (L/n)! There's no need for you to help m-" She gestured the other three to walk after her— they started to go to the entrance but the blue eyed girl paused and looked over her shoulder cutting the blonde off. "Deny my plan to take these people down then i will have execute it myself." With that the five left and All Might had successfully hit on Tomura.

"No, no, no—it wasnt supposed to go this way father. He's not weak he managed to hit me." The man picked up the hand that was knocked off his face and placed it back on. "But he's not as fast as i thought he would be. Not as fast as he used to be—i guess it's true after all, All Might is getting weaker." The red eyed man smiled widely at his findings.

"Why did you look at Mr.Aizawa like that?" Tsu asked all of a sudden while turning to the blue haired girl. "It's not the time to ask questions about my personal life Tsu." She pointed out and the frog like girl nodded "I suppose, i'll figure you out sooner or later (L/n)." the dark green haired girl gave a small smile. "Looking forward to it."

All Might sent a carolina smash at the Nomu but it wasn't fazed— so he continued punching it. He did something that ended up with the blonde grabbing the monsters back and bending backwards— then slamming it to the ground. (Y/n) took her own cue to start her plan— the other three were already staring. "Tsu, Mineta— you take Aizawa and Midoriya i know what you're doing to go so come with me."

The two took Shouta while the blue haired girl grabbed the green haired boys hand and started running. "How did you know?!" he yelled. "You're an open book freckles." As the smoke cleared the blue and green duo saw All Might trapped in one of the portals. 'Must've been when All Might slammed that nomu thing to the ground.' Her eyes widened as she saw the bleeding side of the hero.

Midoriya and (Y/n)s running had been interrupted by a warp gate appearing in front of them. She was able to duck under it but it wasn't the same for the boy she was running with— thankfully Bakugo had appeared and pushed him out of the way. "Get the hell of out my way Deku!" the ash blonde yelled.

He managed to land a solid hit on the misty mans neck brace just like the blue haired girl did. But Bakugo pinned him down. She chained the monster up as ice also had also encased it "One of your poorly trained thugs told me that you're here because you think that you can kill All Might." The dual haired boy glared at the villains in the area.

He felt a hand pat his head and his eyes softened unconsciously— he turned to the smiling blue eyed girl "Good job, i'm proud of you candy cane." She praised and his face heated up. The words rang in his head and Todoroki looked down "Yeah." All Might had gotten out of the bio engineered humans grip and landed right next to her.