Lately it had been happening more. Hyunjin guessed it was the other's way of treating him in kind since he also tended to cook a lot.

He was stirring the last dish they were doing for breakfast when he felt big hands holding his hips and a body behind him.

"You will never learn to not disturb when I'm cooking, will you?" Hyunjin whispered, continuing to stir. They didn't want to eat a burnt breakfast.

"Wanted to see how you were doing" the other said, softly kissing his neck.

Hyunjin shivered "Never been better. Thanks for checking" he said, pleased with the check-in.

"Good. How's here" Seungmin said and at first he didn't understand but them a hand squeezed his right pectoral. He nearly threw away the wooden spoon. He wasn't expected that here, in the kitchen, with the others very nearby. Then again, Seungmin seemed to not be ashamed to do things in semi-public areas.

With the other's fingers digging in, he could feel the hickies. God, Seungmin had given him hickies there!

Seungmin let his hand down, however, his respite didn't last long. That very same hand squeezed his ass cheek and then his inner thigh.

"Seungmin, what are you doing?" he asked softly. He wasn't opposed as such, but he thought the other wouldn't risk for the others to find out.

"Wanted to see if there was any friction burn on your thighs. You'd have shouted if there was. Your ass was just a nice perk in the way"

He could feel a smug smile on his nick.

He continued stirring but rocked back a little feeling playful.

Seungmin must have heard the footsteps too however, because in the next instance he backed away by half a pace and made stabbing motions like he usually did when he felt like teasing Hyunjin by pretending he didn't like the closeness.

Hyunjin went with it and faked being hurt, dramatically flailing around; nearly getting sauce everywhere.

Minho was the one that came in to help them. He had a look on his face, a bit sour, and he looked at them.

Great, he suspected something. "You done? Hungry troop outside" he said.

Hyunjin felt hands squeeze his hip. Seungmin had left them there. They were all pretty cuddly though, so why was Minho behaving like he knew something?

Soon, everything was set on the table and those present ate. 3Racha were in the studio already so that explained why Chan didn't make an appearance in his kitchen.

"Dumpling for my dumpling?" Seungmin asked him. This snapped him out of his reverie and he look at the other holding some freshly made dumplings in front of him. 'dumpling? cute!' Hyunjin thought. He nodded cutely and opened his mouth. The other snorted but he still fed him so that was a win.

Minho was looking at them again and so was Chan...they weren't really keeping it on the down low where they?

After they were finished, Changbin was volunteered again (involuntarily) to wash the dishes. His background of his grumbling and whining served as a distraction for the others. When Seungmin motioned for him with his head to follow him, Hyunjin did it without question.

In a shared apartment with 6 other people, where do you go for privacy? They found themselves in the bathroom again.

"I was thinking, we should take some time and make those lists. They don't have to be formal, just what we like, don't like, specific instructions and wishes. You keep mine and I keep yours and we can add or change them later. How do you feel about that?" Seungmin asked him.