[31] Five more Minutes.

[Tommy's point of view]
I woke up to someone banging on my door. "Tommy! Wake up please! Please this is an emergency!" Tubbo screamed. I jumped up and ran to the door I opened it and saw tubbo. He was breathing rapidly and shaking. Tears were falling down his face and he looked scared. "Tubbo what's wrong?" I asked softly. "I- I- Just come!" Tubbo shouted before pulling me to My sisters room. She was laying there. "What?" I said softly. "She's- not breathing!" Tubbo shouted. I started panicking i checked for a pulse but couldn't find one. "No! Mum dad! Call 999!!!! Please!" I screamed. But they said nothing. I grabbed my phone and dialed 999. "Please it's my sister! She isn't waking up and she doesn't have a pulse! Please!" I shouted. I gave them my address and tubbo was sitting on the floor sobbing. Soon my parents came in and started crying. Soon the ambulance came.

[Time skip]
"I'm so sorry for the wait. Y/n had an undetected case of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. It's very rare for teens to have it. even more so undetected. I'm so sorry for your loss." A doctor said softly. "Okay. Thank you." My mum said softly. I hadn't spoken since that morning. I didn't eat or drink anything. all I did was silently cry. Tubbo wouldn't move. He's still at my house in Y/n's room. probably on her bed. I had to tell her fans. And her friends. I had to do this for her.

[Two weeks later]
"H-Hi Y/- Y/n's chat." I stuttered out. It was so hard saying her name. "Today is uhm a short and not so sweet stream. You probably noticed how uh She hasn't been active at all. Well two weeks ago Y/n passed in her sleep. due to a undetected case of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy. Her family knows and her friends do too. That's it. I'm so sorry you all were so important to her. You all changed her life in such a good way. I'm gonna end stream here. I've already announced that i'm taking a break for a while. She was my best friend my entire life." I said before ending the stream. I looked over on my stand to a picture of me, tubbo, and
Y/n. My eyes filled with tears and called Tubbo. He hadn't  streamed in a while too. Hadn't really talked to many either. "Hello." Tubbo said sadly. "Hey." I said before sobbing. "I wish she were still here." Tubbo said before crying. "I wish i had five more minutes." I chocked out.

[Two more weeks later]
"Thank you all for coming. Y/n was an incredible person. She meant the world to me. She always wanted to make everyone smile or laugh. She didn't deserve to die. and she made an impact on anybody she ever met. I remember when she told me about the fact she held me before my own father did when i was born. had to have help from our mum but still. And when she first met her boyfriend and my best friend Toby. She was so upset when he had to leave. Toby meant so much to her. And i'm glad he helped her through so much." I said as tears fell down my face.

[Later that night]
Every night since the night she died i texted her. Even though I have her phone. I told her about my day. and even throughout the day i would tell her about funny or annoying things that would happen. Today was her funeral. She deserves to hear about it.

Toms <3 to N/n <3
Hey sis. So today was your funeral. Everyone was there. Ranboo, Dream, George, Sapnap, Wilbur, philza, Niki, Minx, Tubbo, Karl, Quackity, Fundy, Mum, Dad, and our whole family. There were more but i don't have the brain copasity to remember. I miss you so fucking much. I wish I had five more minutes with you at least man. You are amazing. Tubbos struggling so i'm scared to be honest around him. We both haven't streamed in awhile. Neither have a lot of your friends. Your fans are so upset. Blowing up your phone. just like me. I love you. goodnight sis.

I sent it and ran outside. I looked up to the sky and then closed my eyes. 'Sis, have a good night up there' I thought before sitting on the ground.

The end <3 hope you enjoyed if you could.

——————————————————————
That's it. hope you enjoyed a little bit. anyway bye lovelies !! Check some of my other books bc this one is over !! Make sure you eat, drink water, brush your teeth, shower, and take care of yourself and each other !! -Blade