"Wait.. what the fuck-."

Y/n's point of view:
"Shit." I say quickly before running out of his room. I run to mine and see Tubbo waiting patiently. "Tommy is streaming. and I blurted out that me and you are dating." I say nervously. "Welp. We have to tell them now." Tubbo says quickly. "Yeah I'm gonna go live you should too." I say happily. He nods and we both set up our streams. The tittle of mine is "News you might already know."
I let out a shaky breath and wait for people to start rolling in and Tubbo does the same. we both mute ourselves on FaceTime and we begin. "Hello everyone. So Today's stream will be short and sweet. If you were just on Tommy's stream just now you know what's about to happen. Just so you all are aware me and Tubbo were planning on doing this today anyway. but because of my shitting timing and my big mouth people may already know. So yes me and Tubbo are dating. we have been for over a month. i'm sorry we've been lying. I don't wanna lose people due to this but If I do I don't care. I love Tubbo and I wanna be happy and I am. happy with him. so if you don't like that whatever go be mad and try and cancel me but I don't care. People who actually care and support me won't hate me for this. and will understand. But yeah that's it. that's the stream. i'm not reading chat because I don't wanna see any hate. if you don't like us being together keep your thoughts to yourself. thank you bye!" I say smiling before ending my stream.

Tubbo's point of view:
I start my stream and name it. "New news." I smile then start my stream. both me and Y/n are muted on FaceTime. and I begin. "Hello chat! Today is gonna be a very short stream because it's just for a quick announcement! So yeah. Due To Y/n having bad timing she said something we already planned on telling everyone. Me and Y/n are dating. we have been for some time now. please don't give her or I hate because it hurts but it isn't gonna change the fact that I love her and she loves me. so just don't leave hate because it's not gonna do anything. Anyway that's it! Have a great day or night wherever you are! Goodbye!" I say happily. I look on my phone and see Y/n still talking with a smile on her face then I see her wave and start clicking on her keyboard. I unmute myself. "You done yet?" I ask in a hushed voice. "Yes are you?" Y/n asks in the same voice. "Yes." I say normally.

Y/n's point of view:
"Okay. Now i'm really tired and i'm gonna go to bed. You gonna stay?" I ask with puppy dog eyes. "Yes. I'm gonna get ready for bed though." Tubbo says smiling. "Me too." I say smiling as well. we both get up and leave our rooms. I grab clothes and go in my bathroom. I wash my face off and change into pajamas.
Options:
1.)

)

2.)

)