"I win, because I have you."

Y/n's point of view:
And we kissed. Soon Tommy comes out. "Oh god! Ewww!" Tommy yells before slamming the door again. I smile while kissing him. soon we pull apart. "Y/n?" Tubbo says sheepishly. "yes?" I ask in a hushed voice. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Tubbo asks with a hopeful tone. "Oh. Of course Tubs." I say happily. "Hurry up and get back in here they miss you!" Tommy yells. I smile and grab Tubbos hand. we walk back in and sit in the same spots as before. Tubbo is still holding my hand. "Jesus. took you long enough. Chat stop! You can't say that!" Tommy yells. I lean forward and see a comment.
Tubbos_number1fan: Cutes couple ever.
I smile like an idiot. "Tubbos_number1fan you're so correct." I say smiling. "Wait what?" Tommy asks. "Is it-." I stop him. "I'll tell you later." I whisper. I move and sit next to tubbo putting my head on his shoulder. my phone goes off and i see I got a twitter notification. i open the tweet.
"Tubbo and Y/n Are dating? clip it. Tommy and Tubbo and Y/n on stream right now. being as cute as ever when 'Tubbo_number1fan' said 'cutest couple ever.' and Y/n agrees." I smile and like the tweet then close my phone. "So you okay? people aren't being mean are they?" Tubbo asks in a hushed voice as Tommy yells as he kills Georgenotfound. "They're being really sweet actually. but if people are being mean i don't care. i'm happy that's all that matters to me. other than you." I say happily. He kissed me on the forehead and looks back to the screen. "Wait did you just kill George?!" Tubbo shouts. "What the hell man?" I shout too. "Let me try." i say giggling. after i kill George he yells, "Oh my god it's the lag!" I giggle and shake my head. "Sure keep telling yourself that, whatever you need to sleep better at night." tubbo and Tommy burst out laughing. "Not gonna lie you're really good at this." George says after killing him 10 times. "Oh i know but thank you." I say smiling. "Y/n give me back my streammm." Tommy says loudly. "Oh chat do you want me or Tommy? oh or Tubbo?" I ask smiling. chat goes wild with 'Tubbo!' and 'Y/n!' with only a few 'Tommy!' i smile but let my brother have it back. i sit with Tubbo again and smile. "You're really good at pvp you should go against Dream!" Tubbo says happily. "I really like the enthusiasm tubs but i'm no match for him." I say giggling. "I'm serious you have very similar was of fighting as him. you could kick his ass." Tubbo says sounding more serious. I smile. "Oh tubs. i would love to kick his ass but pvp isn't really my thing." I say playing with his hair. He frowns but starts smiling soon. "We should go to the beach tomorrow!" I suggest happily. "That sounds like a good idea!" Tubbo says smiling. "Tommy? do you wanna go to the beach tomorrow?" I ask. "sure we should go to the arcade after." He says before turning back to chat. "Hey chat! I'm gonna go now! Say bye Y/n say bye tubbo!" He says happily. "Bye chat!" Me and Tubbo say at the same time. He ends stream. my phone starts going off like crazy. i open twitter and see a lot of fan art, and people being so cute saying they 'ship' it. i see some rude things but i ignore them. we're happy no need to give a damn. Me and Tubbo cuddle as we fall asleep.

Tommy's point of view:
I wake up and see Tubbo and Y/n sleeping still. I get up and get ready for the beach. i walk back in and wake them up. "Tubbo. Y/n get the fuck up." I say loudly. They both slowly wake up.

Y/n's point of view:
I wake up and see tubbo and tommy are awake. "Good morning princess." Tubbo says smiling. "Good morning Tubs." I say happily. "Guys! get ready for the beach!" Tommy says quickly. "Okay okay we are." I say getting up. I get dressed
options:
1.)

)