"What's going on..."

TW: SUICIDE MENTION AND PANIC ATTACK MENTION.
Y/n's point of view:
I woke up an hour later. To my phone ringing.
Tub's <3 is calling
I quickly answer the call and sigh
"Hey Y/n! are you okay? you haven't answered my texts. and Tommy said you wouldn't answer him either." Tubbo asks quickly in a panic voice.
"Yeah uh i'm fine. I just took a nap. yeah i'm fine don't worry." I say still tired.
"I'm sorry i called you princess." He says quietly. I smile at the memory but shake it off.
"It's okay! Sorry I called you adorable." I say quickly "Oh... It's fine. it didn't bother me!" Tubbo says with his normal cheerful voice. I smile. "Hey Woman. Wake up. I need to talk to you." Tommy yells from outside my door. "OKAY! God shut up... you pissbaby." I say smiling "Hey! Don't call Tommy a pissbaby." Tubbo says quickly laughing. I stand up still on a call with Tubbo. i open his door then walk in. "What?" I say quickly. "Have you not seen Twitter?" Tommy asks looking nervous. "Uh no i just woke up." I say quickly. "I don't suggest going on there N/n" Tubbo says quickly. (N/n means nickname. you can chose!) "What? Tubbo why not?" I ask quickly. "Uhhh. Tommy wanna explain?" Tubbo asks quickly obviously not wanting to talk about it. "Nope. Y/n just go on Twitter you will see." Tommy suggests. "Okay..." I say quickly. "Before i do this. What's going on...." I ask to scared to go in this blindly. "It has to do with you and Tubbo." Tommy says quickly. i let out a shaky breath. I open twitter. I get many notifications and see many many people telling me to kill myself for talking to tubbo. one person inpertectular said "Y/n. How dare you even look at tubbo. or call him adorable. you have no right. why don't you just give up?" I let out a shaky breath again. 'why do people care? he's my friend?' I think to myself. A tear rolls down my face as i keep scrolling. ignoring my brother and tubbo begging me to stop reading. but i cant. it's like a car crash. you wanna look away, but you can't. it draws you in. even if it causes pain, you wanna keep looking and reading. no matter what. "Y/n!" Tubbo yells breaking me out of my trance. "Hmm?" I hum in response. "What the hell. why do you keep reading!" Tommy asks looking angry. "Why... why are t-they saying these things?" I ask stuttering and being a mess. like always. "HEY. Y/n i don't care what they say. you're my friend okay? and i'm yours. i wouldn't have it any other way. they will get over it, they are the toxic ones. please don't let it get to you. please. N/n?" Tubbo says. i quickly turn to the door and leave the room. leaving my phone with Tommy. 'What's going on.... why is it a big deal. if i lo- like tubbo why does anyone care. why did Tommy care? i don't.' i think to myself. I start to panic. like i can't breathe. i go on my computer. and open Twitter. and make a tweet. "I will not be streaming or online for a bit. if you saw everything that happened. i just wanna say. Tubbo is my best friend. i do NOT have feelings for him. nor does he have feelings for me. Even if either of us had feelings, why would it be such a big deal? Why should i get death threats and people i don't even know telling me to give up. i will not. but thanks for the offer. alright bye beautiful people!" after tweeting i open Minecraft when Tommy bursts into my room.

——————————————————————-
I know this might not make sense but let me explain okay? i feel like if a girl came into Tubbo's life and acted like that fans would be a bit toxic. maybe i took it to far but it comes in to play and shows how much Tubbo cares for Y/n and how much Y/n cares for Tubbo. please don't hate me for this. I also feel like in Fanfics they always rush into things. i think having more into it like  obsticalls (dislexia entered the chat) adds more to the story. more background. in any good story take Anne with an E for example the love interests go through so much to be together and finally find peace and love together. and going through a relationship my self where we rushed so fast it was harder to find that point. we didn't go through the part where you get to know each other and it didn't end well. and yes that sucks and isn't my point here, i do intend to make Tubbo and Y/n be together that's the whole fucking point of a Tubbo x reader story, not gonna waist your time. but rushing things don't end well. plus why not make the story last longer? finding a good longer story is the best, you can spend a lot of time reading something you actually feel on edge about and make you feel like you have to keep reading (not saying that's how this will make you feel) so you know how it goes even more so when the idea is you in the story. anyway yeah. Tommy was being a bit of a bitchboy in the last episode but that's for a reason you will find out next episode. don't know when that is because i'm starting to feel weird about writing. i love it but i don't know if this is how i should be spending my time. all my free time is put into this and planing and worries about if people will like it. it's a big deal to me :/ BUT THANK YOU FOR 1K READS HOLY SHIT DUDE THATS WAY MORE THAN I THOUGHT I WOULD EVER HAVE. I VERY MUCH APPRECIATE ALL THE ATTENTION AND IT GIVES ME JUST ENOUGH TO HELP ME CONTINUE THIS. I WAS CONSIDERING JUST DELETING THIS BUT SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE IT AND I DO TOO. :)

-Auther :) hello