Ch 5: Composing and Pizza

A/N: Welcome everyone to my last pre-written chapter. I've started the next one and hopefully I'll be able to finish it before next week. Things in this story are I guess taking a turn and this chapter is a little longer than the others, so I hope you'll enjoy it. Also, I LOVE STRAY KIDS 🥺

{With Changbin}

To say that Changbin went back to his secret hideaway just to see if Han would be there, wouldn't be a lie. After meeting Han that day, Changbin got really curious about the boy and wanted to introduce him to his friends. A new friend might help them all a lot anyways. He's going to meet one of them soon since he said he needed help with some electrical thingy. Changbin really wants to know what he wants with electrical parts. Stuff like that can be dangerous, so he hopes that Han isn't planning on doing anything unsafe. The thought of Han dying made Changbin uneasy, especially since he'd have helped Han do it, so Changbin went back that day hoping to see the boy again, just to make sure everything's alright. 

But when he arrived, Han wasn't there. So he sat down on the bench anyway, now having a reason to be sad. But then Changbin realized that he came a little earlier than Han had last night, maybe if he waited...Yah! You idiot if he doesn't come then it's good. That means he isn't sad today. Do you want him to be sad?!, Changbin scolded himself, but decided to wait nevertheless. I'm going to have to find a way to repay Chan for this, he sighed remembering the extra work he was putting his friend through.

{With Han}

That day when Han woke up, he was having mixed feelings about going back to Changbin's secret place. He wanted to see Changbin so that they could meet his friend who'd help him get the part he needed to fix his ship, but he didn't want to move things so fast.

Of course he wanted to go back home, more than anything right now actually. But to go into town would mean to be around so many humans that he didn't even know. He didn't know why, but even disguised, he felt like maybe they'd all be able to see right through him and how different he is. Just him being so different from everyone made him feel so lonely. It reminded him how far away from home he was and how different him and the humans were. 

With Changbin, Han forgot that he was different. With Changbin, they just talked and had fun and he seemed like he was a friend from back home, but deep down, Han was still scared. Scared he'd wake up and this would all be a dream. That there's no Changbin and there never was. No one at all. That he was actually alone and that he was stuck. Thinking about going into the city triggered negative thoughts like these and Han didn't really want to fall down that rabbit hole.

He really didn't want to go in the city, so he was considering asking Changbin to get his stuff for him, but he also didn't want to have to explain his story to Changbin since Changbin might've been skeptical about doing it for him without any backstory. Plus he'd have to see the electrical machinery for himself. Also, he'd feel terribly guilty if he forced Changbin to do everything for him because he was a coward. Han didn't want to keep running away from his problems, but he didn't really want to face them either.

He decided that he'd still go, but he hoped that Changbin wasn't there. Not because he didn't want to see him again, but because he was anxious that Changbin would make him go into the city. Changbin did say that he wanted Han to meet his friends, what if Changbin dragged him to all of his friends one by one, just for Han to meet them, and he knows that Changbin knows a lot of people, who knows how long it'd take them. And he even might have to stay with Changbin over night! The very thought was killing him. 

He really didn't hate Changbin, but he didn't want to take things too fast either, but he didn't know how to explain to Changbin why. He couldn't just say that he didn't want to go into the city because he was afraid of humans, right? Changbin would think he was crazy, he might even ditch Han after that.