Anger

"Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." Said one of the bouncers.

"I'm not going anywhere!" Chris yelled at the 2 bouncers, trying to shove past them and go after the guy behind them.

               -An hour earlier-

This guy was hitting on me the entire time we were there and when I repeatedly rejected him, his lame ass pick-up lines turned into insults.

"Screw you, you bitch!" He said, after I'd told him to go fuck himself.

I'd gotten up to go to the bathroom, leaving Chris alone at our table. I felt a hand grip my shoulder as I pushed past the crowd. I thought it was Chris at first but when I turned around, I found myself getting pinned against a wall in the corner of the club. It was the same guy. He tried kissing me, and I pushed him back. I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"Get off me you perv!" I yelled. I struggled with this guy for a few minutes.

Before I knew it, someone came and pulled the disgusting guy off of me and punched him square in the face. It was obviously Chris.

"Leave my girl alone!" Chris yelled.

"Or what!?"

Chris took off his leather jacket and handed it to me. He tucked his necklace inside his shirt. He was wearing a white sleeveless shirt. It showed off his muscles nicely.

He threw yet another punch to the guys nose, causing it to bleed. The guy stumbled and held his nose.

"Fuck you!" The guy shouted, taking a swing at Chris. He was too drunk and Chris was too fast so he dodged him with ease.

Chris was furious and all he wanted to do was beat the shit out of this prick. Before Chris could get to him again, the bouncers came. One of them was huge and he picked Chris up from behind and took him outside.

"Let me go!" Chris shouted.

"Not a chance buddy." The smaller bouncer said.

I followed them out of the club. The big guy put Chris down and guarded the door so he couldn't go back inside.

"Chris let's go, we're going home." I said.

"I'm gonna kill him!" Chris growled through gritted teeth. He tried pushing past the bouncers again.

He shoved the 2 guys and I walked over to him, I tried grabbing his arms to make him stop but he fought with me for a minute. I finally managed to grab his wrists and hold his arms down before he could do anything stupid.

"Chris just give it up! Let's go!" I shouted.

"Fine!" Chris growled again. We started walking down the street back to our house.

"I swear to god if I see that man ever again-..." He muttered.

"Chris, it's fine, just leave it alone." I told him.

"It's not fine! He tried to take advantage of you!"

We stopped walking for a minute. "Chris, I'm perfectly fine. I handled it long enough for you to come over there and kick his ass. Everything's fine, can we please just go home?"

"Mkay." He shrugged angrily. I threw his jacket back at him and he put it back on as we continued walking home again.

We made it back home and went inside. Chris and I kicked off our boots by the front door and I hung my jacket up on the coat rack. I could tell Chris was pissed off. I figured I'd try and console him.