Chapter 39) Just When Everything was Fine

Start from the beginning

I couldn't imagine what she could have said. I let Hayleigh sob into my chest, until I felt something bump my leg. I looked down, and seen JoJo with her arms around Hayleigh's legs.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry," JoJo said, about to cry herself.

I had to find out what was said. I left go of Hayleigh, and bent down to JoJo's level, and took her little hands in mine.

"What did you say JoJo?" I asked her.

"Nothing really Daddy, I just thanked her for making you happy, and that I know in my heart she will treat me more of a daughter than my other Mommy does," she answered me.

I grabbed JoJo, and pulled her into a hug. I knew how Melissa treated JoJo when I wasn't there. She would always push JoJo to the side, and worry about who I was with, and what I was doing, instead of even making sure she

and knew I never had to worry about Hayleigh ever hurting her. I am truly blessed to have two amazing women in my life.

"Why don't we go out for dinner, just us three?" Hayleigh suggested.

"Yes!" JoJo said excitedly.

"How can I say no to my two favorite girls?" I replied.

After Hayleigh calmed down, I decided to take my little family to a nice restaurant. As we sat there and ate, we talking about everything, and anything, until I looked over at Hayleigh, and seen her lips turn from a smile, to a straight line, in just seconds.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Turn....," was all she said, before I seen JoJo take off.

I turned quick to see Melissa walk in with Brock.

I turned back around, and Hayleigh was already out of her seat, and running after JoJo, towards the bathroom. I jumped up, and ran up to Melissa.

"What the fuck to you think you're doing?" I asked her.

"I was told you were here with your slut and my daughter, so I just wanted to see....," she said, before I stopped her.

"First of all, Hayleigh is not you, she is my wife. Second, stay the hell away from the three of his, we don't need or want you or your boy toy anywhere near....," I said, before I seen a flash before my eyes, and someone jump on Melissa.

I looked down, and seen Hayleigh beating the shit out of her. I was going to let her do it, but I didn't want her hurting the baby or herself, and I didn't want her killing Melissa. I grabbed Hayleigh by her waist.

"Come on baby, you're pregnant," I said, separating her from Melissa.

Before I could say anything, Melissa slapped me across the face.

"What the fuck was that for?" I asked, still holding Hayleigh back.

"You slept with her, and got her pregnant, did you even think about what that baby will mean to JoJo?" She yelled.

"First of all Melissa, what Roman and I do behind closed doors, is none of your damn business, and for your information, JoJo, is now my step daughter, and she know's about the baby, and she is happy. She told me what your little ass boyfriend, or husband whoever he really is did to her, and now that WE have her, you will never get her back. She will always be with us, and if you try and get visitation of her, I will make sure they know what happened, and you will never get it. So, if I were you, I would get your ass out of here, before I....," Hayleigh yelled to her, before Melissa cut her off.

"Before you what you slut? You're fucking pregnant, there is nothing you can do to me, or Brock," Melissa said, before I looked down, and seen JoJo standing in front of me.

"Hayleigh is pregnant, and can't do anything, but I can," JoJo said, then kicked Brock between his legs.

I couldn't believe this was happening. My wife was trying to fight while pregnant, and my daughter well, she is a fighter herself, how the hell am I going to calm this down.

"JoJo, that wasn't fucking nice, now apologize," Melissa yelled in her face.

That was it. I had to end this, and end it now. I sat Hayleigh on her feet, and she picked JoJo up.

"You don't have to apologize for anything baby, not after what he's done to you, he deserved it," Hayleigh said, pushing JoJo's head into her chest.

I was confused as to what that meant.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, looking at Hayleigh.

"Well, Brock told JoJo to do something, and when she told him no, he slapped her," Hayleigh answered.

I didn't even think twice. No fucking man has the right to touch my daughter, let alone slap her. I jumped on Brock, and started punching his face in. I didn't know how many times i heard a crack in his nose, but that didn't stop me. I kept going, until I heard JoJo screaming.

"Daddy, I don't want you to go to jail," she yelled, still in Hayleigh's arms.

I looked at her, and she was crying. I jumped on my feet, and ran towards them. I put my arms around Hayleigh, and rushed us out the door. We all got in the car, and just drove. I didn't know where I was going, but didn't want to be no where near anyone right now. I pulled up to my parent's house, and asked JoJo to go in the house. She did as I said, and Hayleigh turned to look at me.

"I'm sorry," she said shocking me.

"You, you're sorry? I should be saying that to you. I never wanted JoJo or you seeing me like that," I told her, as I felt a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Stop, stop right there. You did what any man would have done, if they found that out. If you didn't do it, I would have," she said giggling.

"Ummm, no. You're pregnant Hayleigh. You shouldn't be fighting at all," I replied.

"I know....," was all she got out, before I seen a cop car pulling up behind us.

'Great, I'm going to jail,' I thought as I seen two cops getting out of the car. I knew this was going to be a long night..........

A/N: HEY ALL I'M BACK!! Okay so I haven't edited everything because honestly I have been lazy, but I have decided that I am just going to continue to update, until the stories are over, then go back and do my editing of them. Anyway, what do you all think is going to happen? Will Roman go to jail? Will Hayleigh for beating up Melissa? Comment your thoughts!!