𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐𝘻𝘻𝘺)

"Quick Izzy, the movie's about to start!" Simon shouted from the living room.

"Calm down, I'm coming!" Izzy called back as she grabbed the popcorn from the kitchen.

Izzy sat down next to Simon on the sofa and watched as the tv was playing 'scream'

"Wait, is this a horror movie?" Izzy asked a little nervous.

"Is the fierce and brave warrior Isabelle Lightwood afraid of horror movies?" Simon asked her with a smile.

"No... well yes actually." She corrected herself.

"Don't worry babe, I'm here to protect you." Simon told her as he lifted one of his arms up and placed it on Izzy's shoulder.

She snuggled closer towards him and rested her head on Simon's chest.

"What's so good about these mundane movies anyway?" Izzy asked as the movie was about to begin.

"What do you mean? This movie is a classic and there are so many other, good, mundane movies out there and it is my job to show them to you." Simon told her.

Izzy wasn't really big on mundane traditions as she had grown up in the institute as a Shadowhunter. She only really found out when she met Clary and Simon.

The movie began and Izzy cuddled up closer to Simon. She took a piece of popcorn from the bowl and ate it.

A jump scare appeared on the tv, but it wasn't Izzy who jumped, it was Simon.

"I'm going to need to protect you now." Izzy laughed as she looked over at a scared Simon.

"Yeah maybe you will." Simon replied.

Izzy pulled the blanket up onto Simon to 'protect him' more.

She leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"You're so cute when you're scared." Izzy told him with a smile.

Simon looked over at her and kissed her on the lips.

When the movie ended, Izzy looked over at Simon to see his facial expressions.

"That movie was not scary." She told him.

"What are you talking about?" Simon asked her. "That was totally scary!"

"I told you that your mundane traditions were weird." She said to him. "The only movies I used to watch were training videos so I would be a better fighter. I've seen demons way scarier than that movie."

"Well I guess I was right, you are the fierce, brave warrior Isabelle Lightwood, who doesn't need to be protected by any man, or woman for that matter." Simon laughed a little.

"I'll always need you to protect me Simon Lewis, but I'll always be here for you, just like when I first met you and had to save your ass every 2 seconds." Izzy laughed as she thought about the times she had to save Simon.

"Yeah that's true, I did get into a lot of trouble when I was a scared, little mundane."

"Now you're just a scared, little vampire." Izzy was still laughing and now, so was Simon.

Izzy leaned over and pressed her lips against Simon's.

"I love you Simon Lewis." She told him as she pulled away from his lips.

"I love you too Isabelle Lightwood." Simon said back to her.

Simon laid down on the sofa and Izzy laid down on top of him.

She ducked her head down and began to kiss Simon again, but this time the kisses were faster.

After a while, Simon pulled Izzy down into a hug and let her lay down on his chest.

She closed her eyes and she laid there and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Simon kissed Izzy on the forehead and then did the same, all he ever needed was Izzy and with her, he would be just fine.