𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)

requested by -beautybooks

Your POV
"Simon, you need to stop we need to go to the store" i laugh pushing Simon off of me with a laugh as he tries to pull me in for another kiss.

"but you just look so cute today" he says with his sarcastic puppy eyes.

i look at him with a smile and roll my eyes as i grab my keys and walk out to my car.

When ew arrived at the store, i told Simon to wait in the car as i grabbed some things quickly.

I walked back to the car, my hands full because i stupidly replied with 'no' when the cashier asked if i wanted a bag. but when i got back to my car a frown suddenly came upon my face, Simon wasn't in the car. "simon?" i called out, thinking he had just gone for a walk or something, but i saw a note on my dashboard.

"come and find your precious mundane" it said. there's only one person i knew who would do something like this. Camille.

i threw my things in the car and ran all the way to the hotel dumort. that's the only place i think simon would have been.

Simon's POV
i opened my eyes slowly. had i been drugged or something? my head was pounding and it felt like i was having the worlds worst hangover.

i looked around and saw a slim woman walking towards me. "hello my little caramel." were the first words that came out of her mouth.

she looked very familiar, but i couldn't quite place where i had seen her before.

"just relax, this will only hurt a little bit" she whispered, her words swirling through my head like some sort of echo. my head was fuzzy, as were my eyes as she walked over to me and sat beside me.

she leaned her head towards my neck and licked a line from my jaw to my collar bone. i couldn't move as she did so, but i didn't have time to think because the last thing i felt were sharp daggers piercing there way into the skin on my neck.

Your POV
"Simon! Simon, where are you!" I shout as i run into the DuMort.

i can hear Camille instantly. i follow the sound of her voice and gasp at the sight i see and i walk towards her.

Simon was unconscious on the couch. Blood spilling from his neck, but when my eyes turn to him, Camille disappears.

"son of a bitch." i whisper under my breath as i run to Simon, gently cradling his head.

"mo. no, no. Simon, open your eyes. please. i am so. so sorry this is all my fault. i dragged you into this stupid, crazy world and now this has happened to you. i love you so much." i whisper tearfully over his lifeless body. i place my head on his chest as i sob as quietly as possible into him.

i hear a soft voice. "y/n?" he says, his voice barely audible.

"hey, can you hear me?" i ask. my hand still holding onto his head.

he only nods in reply.

"Simon, i need to ask you a question, you can say no, but i really need you to answer."

he nodded again, waiting for the words to leave my lips.

"can i turn you into a vampire? its the only way you can live because Camille bit you. you can say no, i understand. i just love you so much and i cant lose you." my tears fall from my eyes onto the couch below me.

"i love you too. so do it." he said, his voice straining as he says it.

"you have to be 100 percent sure as i literally need to bury you." i laugh a little to deflate the tension.

"sure, what's a little bit of dirt, right?" he laughs in reply.

i lift Simon up with ease (as i am a vampire and have vamp strength) then take him outside to bury him.

the situation was obviously weird as i was literally burying my boyfriend, but it was the only way.

i looked at the sun just above the horizon and started to speed up the digging because i had to bury him as soon as i could.

i placed simons limp body into the ground and through the remaining dirt on top of him, but stomach dropped as i we watched the first cover him, i never thought i would have to bury my own boyfriend.

once the sun had fully set, i looked back at the ground and saw a hand claw from the dirt.  A tear fell down my cheek as i saw simon fully surface.

"Simon, i need you to bite me." i quickly said as i fell to the ground beside him.

"i, i cant." he tells me, but i don't listen. i use my nail to pierce my skin and put it up against his lips as i watch him feed.

A few days later.
"you need to get used to not be able to eat, Simon" i tell him.

"yeah, i just miss food. real food." he replies, putting the food he had picked up back down.

"im so sorry, Simon." i say.

"for what?"

"for having to turn you into a vampire. im so sorry."

"its not your fault, it's Camille. look, at least now when i say 'i'll love you forever' it'll actually be true. i will love you forever y/n."

"i'll love you forever too, simon."