Ch 21:The Battle that nearly took a life

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

I looked up to see T.K's forearm gone. I ran up and let my wings out. I wrapped them around T.K to protect him.

Akeno:Eri get under.

Eri didn't question my judgement and hid under my wings. I felt every rock that fell on my back. I would've gotten horny if there weren't children near.

Ruby Pov

I watched as the rest of Union fell. I hoped someone helped him out of there. I then heard an explosion and someone was walking out of the smoke. It was Akeno and with her was Eri and T.K

Ruby:T.K!

I ran over to T.K and tore off a piece of my cape to wrap up T.K's wound.

Ruby:It's ok T.K. Mommy's here. Mommy's here.

I couldn't believe the little boy I promised to protect got hurt.

Jaune:Ruby move over.

Ruby:Jaune. What more could you...

As I was about to finish Jaune used his semblance.

Ruby:How?

Jaune:I don't know. I think I'm amplifying his aura by using my own.

Deku:The medical crew are on their way.

Ruby:Thank you Deku.

(Timeskip to the hospital)

Issei:Haha. Did you see me kick Vali's ass?

Rias:Yes. And it just makes me horny just thinking about it~

Ruby *in monotone type of voice*:Is that all you can think about you horny slut?

Rias:What did you say you little shit?

Ruby:You heard me you stupid whore!!!

Weiss:Ruby. This won't help T.K.

Ruby:I know Weiss. I just hate seeing T.K like this!

I cried into Weiss's chest.

Weiss Pov

I held Ruby close. As everyone and I do mean everyone was yelling at Issei for being selfish and overconfident. I tried to console Ruby. Apparently Akeno even stated that she tried to save T.K and he even saved Akeno. I want to see T.K pull through.

Weiss:' Please pull through T.K. Stay strong for Ruby. '

T.K Pov

I was in a dark place floating down to nowhere. I couldn't feel my left arm and I opened my eyes to see a eight headed monster that was black and read.

 I couldn't feel my left arm and I opened my eyes to see a eight headed monster that was black and read

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Monster:Do you desire power?

T.K:No. I want to be a hero.

Monster:Then embrace your hate towards those who only see that you can't be a hero.

I didn't want to hate anyone but Issei and Cardin really made me mad. I clenched my hand into a fist and let myself get mad.

Ruby Pov

I cried myself to sleep while everyone was being loud. I woke up to Zwei in my lap. I petted him then heard growling in the hospital room T.K was in.

Ruby:Hey.

Everybody still kept arguing. Then I decided to get loud.

Ruby:Hey!!!!

Everyone got quiet then.

Ruby:Do you guys hear that?

The growling got louder.

Yang:What's going on?

I got up to open the door and it got blew down with such force it nearly knocked me out. I looked up to see T.K with a new arm and a dark aura around him.

K with a new arm and a dark aura around him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ruby:T-T.K?

T.K roared in hatred then scanned the room. He looked instantly at Issei.

Issei:What the actual h-

As he was about to finish T.K tackled him then flipped off of Issei.

Issei:Alright. This means war!

He charged at T.K and T.K just smile and held out his hand.

T.K:Come Arsene!

Blue flames surrounded T.K and a new figure was behind T.K.

T

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

T.K:Die.

The figure fired a black fireball at Issei. Issei went flying through the wall. He was about to finish Issei off when I stepped in.

Ruby:T.K stop.

I stood in front of Issei. T.K seemed calmer.

Ruby:He's had enough.

T.K didn't move. He started to snarl and that snarl turned into crying.

T.K:Mommy...

Ruby:I'm not mad at you T.K. I just want you to stop.

T.K hugged me a little harder then before, but I didn't care. I hugged him back. The doctors looked at T.K's new arm and decided to call it the Azure Grimoire. It allows T.K to use others' life energy to manipulate darkness, but we don't know the full potential of the Grimoire. We went to the dorms and stayed there until the school was rebuilt.

Why would anyone hate you? (Multiverse x child oc)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें