She hung up call with anger. What did they think to her? First, his company attacked to Her brother-in-law company. Now, he attacked to her brother-in-law physically. She was do angry.

She threw her mobile on bed and sat with frown. She put her hand on her chest, 'why am I feeling hurt after hearing he is injured?' she shook her head, 'no, it's not my concern if he is injured or not.'

She took deep breath and went to bathroom for changing her clothes. After changing she came out from bathroom and laid on bed. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep but she couldn't stop herself to think about him. 'Is he hurt seriously or not? Did he apply medicine or not?' she shook her head, 'Why am I thinking about him again? He has a lot of people around him. Of course, they will take care of him.'

Meanwhile, Ravi was confused why she said it. In past, if he asked to do anything for boss, she came after   some pursuing. But today, she hung up call directly.
'really, something happened between them. But who punched boss?'

Ravi reached at villa where doctor and Shyam were waiting for him. Ravi asked with worried, "Where is he? Did he take medicine?"

Shyam told with depressed, "No, we tried to talk him. But he didn't open the door."

After thinking something, he suggested, "Why don't you call you Miss Triveni?" He saw his own eyes how his master behaved around her. He always finds excuses for her to stay.

Ravi rubbed his temple with his finger, "I called her but she denied and hung up call. He was with her and her family when I left him. I think something happened between them."

Shyam only said, "Ohh..."

They were helpless because they didn't know what to do. They knew his boss temper very well. If he doesn't want, nobody can agree him. Doctor gave some medicine to apply as kavish would recover soon and left.

Kavish locked himself into his room. He knew very well Ravi and Shyam will contact to her. That's why he waited for her to come. She said she didn't want to see him. But he was sure if they contact her, she will come.

He waited for one hour then two hours. But she didn't come. As passing time, he was losing his confident. 'What? Will she not come? No... I need her.' He started to throw furniture of his room.

When Shyam and Ravi heard the sound of  breaking, they rushed to his room and knocked, "Sir, please open the door."

Kavish threw the chair with forcefully and shouted, "Scram... All of you are useless. I don't want to see anyone this time "

Shyam and Ravi both looked eachother and asked with confusion, 'What wrong did we do?' but nobody knew the answer.

They could only hear the sound of  breaking one after another and do nothing else. They stood outside the door because they had no dare to go inside.

At late night, the sound of breaking furniture stopped. It not that Kavish was tired to break but there was nothing left on room which he could break.

He came out from his room with red burning eyes and looked Shyam and Ravi who were standing at door with worried expression. He took deep breath and said, "Clean it."

He went to study room. Because he was so angry that he didn't know where to vent his anger. He took out cigarette from his drawer and lit up. He didn't like smoking but when he was more depressed, he smoked.

He started to smoke and closed his eyes. He started to think what happened at dinner. The memories started to play into his mind one by one.

He noticed Suhana didn't look at him but she was worried for her brother-in-law. Is her family more important for her?