~2) New People... and Pancakes

(A/N: real quick I wanted to explain each of the Pokémon's nicknames

Delphox: Honôtsune. A combination of the word Honô which is flame in Japanese, and the word Kitsune which means fox ^-^

Litleo/ Pyroar: Raion, Japanese for lion ^-^

Amaura: Tokôryû, a combination of Toketsu which means freeze and Kyôryu which is dinosaur.

Mawile: Azamuku means deceive and Mawile is known as the deceiving Pokémon.

Milotic: Mizuchi, a combination of Mizu which is water, and Ikuchi which is the name of a Japanese folklore character which is a serpent.

*if any of these are 'incorrect' don't blame me, blame Google*

Alright let's get back to the story!)
(°)°(°)°(°)°(°)°(°)

~Talia~

"Ow! can you both please get off me!?" Talia groaned. I looked at them both as they scrambled to get up. One had black hair and gold eyes and the other had brown hair and red eyes.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I was just chasing Gold here because he stole my last cookie!" The one with red eyes said angrily, punching the other guy, I presume is Gold.

"Ow! I asked if you were going to eat it and you never answered so I thought it'd be okay! I'm sorry Red! And I'm sorry to you for running into you, I wasn't paying much attention while trying to get away" Gold said scratching the back of his head. So Gold and Red eh? At least they apologized. However I was still on the ground.

Just then as Gold and Red were bickering a red-head with silver eyes walked over and helped me up. "Sorry, once those two imbeciles get at it they don't stop for a while. I'm Silver by the way." He said brushing some of his hair out of his eyes.

"Talia. Um are any of you strong trainers? I need to practice battling... I'm not very good at all..." I asked sheepishly.

Gold had stopped his bickering, "Oh oh! I'll battle you! I love battling! Please please please!" He asked a little too excitedly.

"Hold up Gold." Silver stated. "Let's see your Pokémon first, you do have some don't you?" He asked. I nodded and let everyone out at once.

I smiled slightly as their jaws dropped to the floor. "HOW DO YOU HAVE THREE SHINIES?!?" Gold yelled in awe.

"Um my daddy got them for me. He worked really hard to get them. That's Honôtsune, Raion, Tokôryû, Azamuku, and Mizuchi." I said pointing to each corresponding Pokémon.

I pet Honôtsune on her head as she smirks at her admirers. Eh what can I say? She loves to show off. "Alright go ahead, you know you want to." I said as she nodded.

The Delphox ran with her wooden staff and started doing tricks. She spun it on her paws, like a baton. She then set the ends on fire. She did flips and spins. The fire danced as well as she did. It's even cooler at night, especially when she changes the colour of the fire with her psychic powers. "Honôtsune, that's enough for now you show off" I commanded. She did one last trick then the flames died out. She bowed like after every show off moment. She's the only one in my group that enjoys this much attention. Tokôryû hid behind me. She was the youngest out of all my Pokémon, and the most shy. Mizuchi, even though he's stunning, he'd rather battle than show off how cool he is. Raion is just kinda lazy, he's more if a silent, mysterious Pokémon. And Azamuku thinks he shows off enough when as a mega Mawile.

Everyone was silent. Well until Gold spoke up, "that... was... Awesome! I wish Typlosion could do something like that!" He said in envy.

"Eh that's not even her best work. She can change the colour of the flames and even make the flames dance sound her. She's even made a replica of herself out of fire and danced with herself" I shrugged. It was cool but I've seen it every time she felt like practicing. I pet her on the head, even though she was slightly taller than me. "Phox, del phox phox." She pokétalked. No clue what she ment. I don't speak Pokémon.