~1) Just Getting Started

(A/N: this is my first Pokémon story. I've never done so much planning for a story in my life. I've tried to make everything realistic, with adding a few twists. NOTE: I do not own Pokémon in any way, shape, or form HOWEVER I do own the story plot besides Lysandre's plan from the game AND I do own my OC's and the personality's of some of the characters because I have modified them. If that makes any sense. I hope you guys enjoy this story and yeah~
~*~°~*~°~*~°~*~°~*~°~*~°~

~Talia~

"Honôtsune use Flame Charge!" I called out to my Delphox. She was my last Pokémon left while proving my strength as the future Princess. I was getting creamed though. My opponent still has two more Pokémon. I'm trying my best but it isn't good enough. "Murkrow use dark pulse full force!" He commanded. The tiny bird Pokémon shot out the dark beam at my already weakened Pokémon, sending it flying back, making it slam into the wall behind me. I returned my poor Honôtsune. I spoke up as my father approached me. "I-I'm sorry father, I have failed... I'm so weak, I'm not worthy of being the heir to Team Flare." I cried. Tears forming in my eyes, I was ready for father to send me away in disgrace.

He looked at me with soft eyes, and not his natural harsh glare. "Sweetheart, it's okay, you'll get stronger. You're a natural born leader with great strength. You are my daughter, it's in your blood." He said trying to cheer me up.

"Father, what if you get sick or hurt and possibly die soon, I can't take over just yet, I wouldn't know what to do! I need to get stronger and more independent too. I've been thinking about it for a while, and I am 16. I think it would be best if I go on a journey, beat every Gym leader in kalos, defeat the Elite Four, and become champion. I want to be as strong as you one day, and if I beat aunt Diantha, I'm sure I will be." I smiled. Father stared at me and sighed. "Alright, alright you can go. But you can't let everyone know exactly who you are. People will be mean and cruel to you if they know that you're my daughter. If and when you become the new champion, people will look up to you, which will get more good beautiful people on our side. The more I think about it, the more I think this will be a good plan. Remember I'm counting on you. You've got five months before we're ready for our crowning. Be back by then. Go get some rest, you leave tomorrow morning." He explained.

I smiled and hugged him excitedly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I won't make you regret it father!" I said rushing off to my room. I quickly took off my princess dress and changed into a black tank top and a pair of red shorts. I removed the two rose clips, and the twig pins from my hair and set them down on the vanity. I climbed into bed and drifted off to sleep.

¤Lysandre¤

"Sir, are we really holding back the plans just so your daughter can go on her journey?" A grunt asked me.

I glared, "Are you saying my wonderful daughter is not good enough to wait for?"

He jumped, shaking a bit, "N-No S-Sir, that's not what I meant!" He stuttered.

"Oh so you were saying my daughter shouldn't be happy and as strong as her father. Get out of my sight you whimpering fool" I yelled. I swear he ran faster than Arcanine on Red Tauros (A/N: Credit to Shinymewgirl). I laughed shaking my head. I love Talia with all of my heart, but it won't be my fault if she doesn't come back within five months and is left with everyone else not a part of Team Flare. I'd miss her, but any of my well trusted scientists can take over once I'm done.

Heh can she even defeat Diantha? Calling her aunt. Geez, I wish I didn't tell her that. Diantha and I aren't even related. When she was younger, Diantha, Sicamore, and I were still really great friends. She probably thinks Sicamore is her uncle too. I don't know why, she hasn't seen either of them for at least 9 years. Yeah she was seven when she got Fennekin from Sicamore because I asked him to. I wanted her to grow a great bond with her Pokémon at a young age. I also asked Diantha if she could explain the great bond she has with her Gardevoir and that one day Talia too, could have that strong of a bond with all her Pokémon. Shortly after, they both found out I was the leader of Team Flare, and wanted nothing to do with me anymore. I told them fine and that they'd regret it one day. Soon enough, they will.
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~