Cop: You think you're not gonna get arrested?! You put this job as an undercover for yourself!

Y/n: 3rd class, /have the authority to investigate a file, have the right to speak out about it/

Commander: YOU-

"Exactly, That's why I quickly wanted to become a 3rd class but still doesn't mean I won't go to jail for doing this. It's just a little complicated."

~A car pulled over near them and there came out Mr. Jung, walking over~

Eunji: Dad! dad!!

~Eunji quickly went to him and just as she was about to say something so panicked, he stopped her~

Mr. Jung: I heard everything. And the thing is. I'm sorry guys but.. we can't arrest him. Or them. According to law, They don't even have a single print on guilt. Not only BigBang, but even Got7..

Taehyun: Even GOT7?!!!

Mr. Jung: And the girl we held arrested.. Son Naeun.

Eunji: N-no.

Mr. Jung: We can only do something about it after some time. Files are not that easy to find evidences and arrest anyone. We should investigate with law and then decide. Even if she goes to jail.. these guys are still remained not guilty.

Eunji: "That means.. Y/n. Might go to jail for this... why Y/n... why.."

~His sentence ringed in their heads As I smirked in an evil way in this time~

~I looked at Jungkook and Yeonjun who were mostly very considerate of everything and the rest were all pissed and angry yet very upset~

~GD made me turn to him and looked deep in my eyes~

GD: Y/n.

Y/n: Yes Ji-Yong

GD: Did.. did you really do that?.

Y/n: Yes. Yes I did. How can I forgive them for ruining our lives?. You thought I moved on and forgot about all of you that easily?? You thought I'll break your promise so easily like other humans?. The "good guys"?

~GD kept looking in my eyes as he immediately took me in his arms and I hugged him back tightly~

Y/n: ...Sorry for talking so harsh to you last time.. I had to keep you away from me just for a couple of days...

~I whispered and he whispered back~

GD: ..You idiot. Why did you put your life at risk?..

~I smiled~

Y/n: I had to~ and I definitely didn't hesitate to~

~Yeah everyone was in shock but when Jungkook saw this scene, his blood boiled~

Jungkook: Do.not.TOUCH HER YOU FUCKING-

~Jungkook snatched a gun from an officer and raised it, was about to shoot him but then Beomgyu and Taehyun stopped him~

~The BTS members weren't having it, They just thought right now was the state that they couldn't do anything about it~

Jimin: I don't think we need to arrest them at all! Let's just kill them right here!

~He also yelled, Quickly acting but the Txt members and the cops quickly held them back~

J-Hope: Why are you guys not doing anything about this??