Chapter 19

If there is something taehyung was never good at it was ignoring jungkook for atleast how many days he can but it's just the third day and yet he could feel the olders eyes on him, he wasn't really sure if he's acting childish but what he heard days ago was something you called 'rejected' in a way that he doesnt need to think about on how he'll confessed at the older because he was already busted before he could even do it. 

jungkook clutched the pencil tightly on his hand growing more and more frustrated, taehyung had ignored him once again this morning and its driving crazy the younger not even minding to give him a single glance nor a smile. he never knew what he did but he saw how the brunette's face will turn into a frown, yoongi and jimin stopped teasing him as well. 

he stand up from his seat not minding the confuse stares he got from jimin and hoseok who was busy typing away on their laptop, without any other word he was already out out of the councilors room in search for 'him'

he looked down the corridors, the cafeteria, field, court, men's bathroom and the library taehyung love to go at but he wasnt there. 

"where are you" he mumbled against his breath out of exhaustion, jimin's voice of advice  ringing inside his head. 

'you can't stay being like this forever jungkook, just because of her your ruining yourself of loving someone again and experience being love' 

he was still scared, afraid of his past, bringing it back again just made him in complete range yet the pain still lingers there.... if he just actually tried of doing so...

"taehyung!" he saw the younger step down the stairs and clearly saw him froze not turning around to face him, after seconds of debating taehyung ignored him and turn around walking towards the other way. he took big steps clearly following behind the brunette who tried to walk away from him. 

instead of explaining why he chased after him, jungkook pulled taehyung closer to him bringing him on his arms, the youngers strawberry scent filling up his nostrils, the warmth he was feeling right now was something he was craving for.

he smiled contentedly finally with a lot of convincing he confirmed it himself..

he has a liking for taehyung .

_

oof this chaps short, my mind's not working but i still wrote this...

WAHT? EXCUSE ME???- aight that was sudden...okay angst coming up next! joke. XD just kidding pls ㅠㅠ

-LM