30 - 𝙖 𝙨𝙡𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙮𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙧-

Start from the beginning

Lovely. This would be interesting.

"Who exactly do you think you are? What makes you think you have the right to look down on us? How dare -" Alice Fortescue was restraining the red-headed girl, but the tiny slip of a girl to hold back a hurricane on crack? Impossible. Another figure jumped out from one of the carriages. Marlene McKinnon. Of course, all they needed was one more loose cannon ball to join the grand triumvirate.

"Blonde, black, red. They completed the Holy Trinity," Rowan said, straightening the sleeves of his robe. Aquila snorted lightly, and ignoring the conversation, er, fight, they continued to make their way towards the castle steps.

"The whole lot of you! Every Slytherin has nothing in their lives except they all are Death Eaters. If anything, you're the ones who shouldn't be allowed into this school!" Evans shouted.

As one, the entirety of the Slytherin House stopped, and turned to look at the redhead. She flushed, as if realising what exactly she had said.

"She didn't mean anything by that," Fortescue tried to amend, but the damage was already done.

"She didn't mean it, but she did say it," Rookwood said off-handedly, as if telling the weather.

The Slytherins stood in a circle around the three girls now, and offence aside, Aquila was really impressed with this united display. Now, wands out, it was just a matter of who would fire the first spell.

But, of course, what was a Hogwarts spectacle without its friendly neighbourhood losers?

Seemingly unaware of the drama unfolding ahead (unlikely), the four Marauders stumbled into the tense circle, laughing, only to stop at the sight of three girls standing back to back with their wands out within a circle as if facing certain death.

And yes, if a teacher did not arrive soon, they would.

"Hey, guys, what's up?" Sirius said cheerfully, sporting a blinding grin.

"Oh, good, Black, you're here. Act as a middleman, will you?" Rookwood crooned, using the tip of his wand to scratch his forehead. It can't have been that effective, considering the tip of his wand was really blunt. And also because he subtly scratched with his hand just moments after.

Sirius straightened and looked at Lily. Lily looked back with a stubborn tilt in her chin. Aquila wished they would hurry up. Her wand arm was getting tired.

"What is the matter here?" James asked, casting a tense look from Lily to Rookwood and over the crowd until his eyes landed on the twins.

Well, me, I suppose, Aquila thought bashfully, doing a mental hair flip.

You smitten fucker, and you're not even together! Regulus said in glee. She subtly nudged him, and lowered her wand a bit to greet James in a subtle yet nice way.

She'd think along the way how to accomplish that.

Unfortunately, James' attention wasn't on her anymore. He was bent down to Marlene's level as the girl (who was the height of Aunt Druella's heels) whispered furiously into his ear. James had a grimace on his face, and reached out a hand to lightly hold the back of Remus' robes.

"Hurry up, Black, we don't have time for you to maintain diplomacy," Rookwood snarled. Sirius half turned to face him.

Aquila was already mentally groaning at the bullshit that was about to come flying out of his mouth.

"Rookwood, you should -" Sirius began, but a throat clearing got his attention.

"Mr. Black, I suggest you give your opinions to Mr. Rookwood at a later time," McGonagall said sternly. "Such atrocious activity, the whole lot of my older children standing outside. In, now!"

"I had a few choice suggestions where Rookwood could shove his wand and a few innovative ways to make Evans shut up, but sure, Professor," Sirius grumbled.

Before Evans or Rookwood could give out some sort of retort (or a spell), Sirius pulled James' collar, hence him, and James, who was still holding Remus' robes, automatically pulled him and at the last moment, Remus grabbed Peter's arm (which was somehow longer than before, due to puberty or something gross, Aquila thought).

In a merry Marauder train, the four boys took the current problem with them, but war was coming, and everyone knew that this face-off would have someone hurt someday.

Only difference was, some people wanted the other side hurt, and some were just victims of circumstance.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

wow this one is LONG

i didnt even meant to

also i forgot to update?? im sorry??

UM ALSO OMG

5K READS ON TROUVAILLE?

YOU GUYS ARE LIKE ANGELS SCUSE ME?

hy