6

A few days flew by and Jisung was getting better. He now could move properly but his right shoulder that was shot still need more rest.

He has not been going to school for this and Hyunjin also never come back to the dorm, to the quokka like boy's relief.

He absolutely wouldn't know how to answer if his best friend ever decide to ask about the injury on his shoulder especially since the boy loves to wear oversized shirt in the dorm, showing off his collarbone and sometimes even his shoulder.

The situation with Stray Kids wasn't any better but Minho had finally calm down and let his men do the rest of the work.

He has gotten so much stress lately dealing with some other mafia groups and his right hand man was also getting busier. His two trusted members, Felix and Seungmin are always on training so he couldn't really bother them.

Aside from those three, he doesn't have anyone to talk to really. He does have cats at home, Soonie, Doongie and Dori but it can get a bit lonely as cats don't talk.

His mind then travel to a certain highschool boy. The boy's hyper and sassy energy could be mood lift to the leader.

Even though they don't know each other well, they both surely don't mind each other's presence. Deciding on something, he took his phone off the desk and made a phone call.

Let's say, he didn't expect he would be yelled at. "YOU WANT WHAT HYUNG?!", the leader heard the boy from the other line yelled.

He groaned while putting the phone slightly away from his ears. No wonder why those two are best friends.. , he thought.

"His number, what is it?"

"I- Why would you want his number??"

"I'm stressed and I need something to entertain me"

"And you think MY best friend could entertain you??"

He sighed in annoyance. Talking to Hyunjin made him even more stress. "Look, do you want to give it or no?", he asked with irritated tone in his voice.

This made the boy from the other line just surrender and gave the older what he wanted but of course, not before he threatened him. "Hyung, if I know you're somewhat hurting him, I won't sit still you know?"

"Why would I even hurt him? Don't worry about it", was the last thing he said before ending the call and quickly adding the new number to his contact list.

Not wanting to waste any time, he just go straight into calling the number, waiting for a certain highschool boy to pick up. "Who this?", a voice said from the call.

It made the leader chuckled at the childish answer from the boy. "You don't remember me?", the mafia leader asked while holding back a smile.

"Who- Oh, you're that baboon guy! Right?!"

The mentioned 'baboon guy' just laughed at this and respond with, "And you're that 'humpty dumpy' kid"

He could hear the boy laugh through the phone and just like that, the leader's day has gotten better.

"Suck my dick boomer"

"I thought you would like to keep it PG?"

"Change of mind, I'm bored"

Heh, what a coincidence. The caller was also bored, that's why he called the highschool boy in the first place.

"Wait! I realized that you never told me your age and name bro, now give me it!"

Minho thought about it for a while before deciding to just give him his real name and age. The boy still don't know that he is Lee Know so if Minho ever told him his nickname, the boy would surely freak out.