CHAPTER 92

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Winner Takes All WTA » Chapter 92: .end

Winner Takes All Chapter 92: .end

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Li Shuo had never kissed so deeply in front of his parents. Even when it was strong, he was a little embarrassed, so he gently pushed Zhao Jinxin, and Zhao Jinxin understood and released him, just licking his lips with a smirk.

Li Shuo glanced at his parents and smiled embarrassingly.

Mrs. Li wiped her tears with excitement and kept saying, "Look, the master I am looking for is more accurate, Jin Xin is a sheep, so good."

Mr. Li looked at her and nodded with a smile.

Zhao Jinxin gave his parents a thumbs up, and his face was proud of the spring breeze.

Li Shuo looked around again, he was curious: "How are you arranged?" Even if Zhao Jinxin had been to that suite, it was after he was smashed. How could he piece together the original look?

Wen Xiaohui frizzled his hair in various ways, proudly said, "He asked me to buy a photo, one million, yeah ~" and at the same time compared with a "V".

Li Shuo squinted at Zhao Jinxin: "Is it necessary?"

"For you, there is," Zhao Jin said indifferently.

"Rest assured, I don't dare to swallow the money." Wen Xiaohui pointed to the pile of gifts on the table, "I bought you a particularly large and particularly flashing stone."

Li Shuo laughed: "Thank you."

Cheng Sheng clapped his hands, "Hey, we should celebrate, music!"

I don't know who turned on the music. It was a cheerful Argentine tango, and everyone danced to the music.

Cheng Sheng watched a couple of turns in front of his eyes, suddenly hesitated, had to look at Xiang Ning, who is also not a taste.

Xiang Ning reached out his hand generously and laughed: "First declare that I have twins and I love my wife."

Cheng Sheng raised an eyebrow and said, "First declare that I have a pair of 112cm **** and I love Xiaonen Cao."

The two laughed at each other and jumped up holding hands.

Shao Qun hugged Li Chengxiu horizontally and turned around in the room. Li Chengxiu was holding his neck tightly. Unwilling to show weakness, Wen Xiaohui jumped onto Luo's back, holding a long candlestick, held it high, and shouted, "For the tribe!"

Everyone was teased by him.

The four elders held a lot of restraint, but were also infected by the atmosphere of joy and happiness, jumping very enthusiastically.

Zhao Jinxin pulled Li Shuo around and took a kiss every time he turned to his place. Cheng Sheng teased him deliberately, and also made him look like Li Shuo.

A group of people cared, as if the string of love was fiddled with by Zhao Jinxin and Li Shuo, and they were all excited.

They played until late at night, tired, drunk, and went to rest in the prepared room.

Zhao Jinxin pulled Li Shuo into the master bedroom and couldn't wait to press him against the wall, sucking violently-kissing his lips, Li Shuo's heart beat very fast, and he also squeezed Zhao Jinxin's neck tightly Responding with the utmost enthusiasm and skill, a kiss seemed to have desire --- the tendency of Huoyuanyuan.