CHAPTER 64

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Winner Takes All WTA » Chapter 64: .the latest update

Winner Takes All Chapter 64: .the latest update

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Along the way, Li Shuo was thinking about what Zhou Jinxing said finally.

"I suspect this is related to Zhao Jinxin."

Will it really be Zhao Jinxin? He really seems to be able to do such things, after all, he is Shao Qun's cousin ...

Li Shuo's heart was upset, although he had not confirmed anything yet, but his chest had been blocked by fire.

It was not good to visit the house empty-handed. Li Shuo drove past the store and bought some gifts, all of which were children's toys and nutritional products. Zhou Jinxing said that his family had more than one child, but three, of course, only one was biological.

Carrying a bunch of things to Zhou Jin's expert, pressing the doorbell, the door slowly opened, but Li Shuo didn't see anyone. He stunned and looked down, a little girl with a pigtail and about five or six years old Looking up at his neck, his face was white and white, his eyes were black and bright, and he was very cute.

Li Shuo squatted down and smiled at her: "Hello, I ..."

The little girl shook her head and ran away.

Li Shuo looked at the half-open doorway, neither entered nor retreated.

"Li Shuo, is that you?" Zhou Jinxing's voice came from the room.

"it's me."

"Excuse me, come in, I can't get away now."

Li Shuo opened the door. In the spacious living room, children's toys were scattered. Zhou Jinxing held a crying baby boy in his arms and patted him with his back.

The little girl who just opened the door and another boy of the same age are hiding and looking at Li Shuo.

Li Shuo stood in the middle of the living room and smiled awkwardly. Zhou Jinxing's appearance at home is so different from usual, leaving him at a loss.

Zhou Jinxing seemed very natural. He smiled, "Sit down. My son just cried. I will put him down again now."

"Oh, good." Li Shuo put the gift on the ground, "a little heart."

"Thank you, you're welcome." Zhou Jinxing said to the little girl, "Lingling, pour a cup of tea for Uncle Li."

Lingling got up and went to the kitchen.

Li Shuo looked around, thinking that the ground was chaotic: "Nanny?"

"The nanny asked for a few days off." Zhou Jinxing said helplessly, "I just left the house for two days, and it became like this when I came back. Lingling and her dad would not clean up at all." Although the words were complaining, the breath came with Sweetness.

Li Shuo laughed: "Most people with children are like this."

"I originally wanted to ask you to talk outside, but Lingling's father had something to go out, and I couldn't go away." Zhou Jinxing stunned the little baby who was lying asleep on his arm. "And the matter is urgent, it is better to meet and talk. it is good."

"It's okay, don't worry about it, we do have to interview."

As she was talking, Lingling brought a cup of tea and put it in front of Li Shuo.