CHAPTER 50

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Winner Takes All WTA » Chapter 50: .the latest update

Winner Takes All Chapter 50: .the latest update

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Li Shuo and Wen Xiaohui slept in the hotel near the hospital for one night, while Li Chengxiu and Zhao Jinxin were at the hospital.

The next morning, Wen Xiaohui awakened him and told him that Shao Qun was awake.

Li Shuo breathed a sigh of relief. Since knowing the child, he hoped from the bottom of his heart that Shao Qun would be a burden on Li Chengxiu.

Li Shuo said: "Come in and sit for a while."

Wen Xiaohui entered the room and sat on the sofa with one buttock: "Brother Li, I don't want to see Shao Qun, and Shao Qun will not know that we are coming. We will accompany Cheng Xiu for two days, wait for Shao Qun's older sister to leave, and return Beijing, okay? "

"Okay, I don't want to see him, either." Li Shuo picked up his cell phone and just saw the message from Lawyer Wang telling him that he had made great progress. His heart fluttered and he returned a message: Don't move for now, I'll give it to you later call back.

"I didn't sleep all night." Wen Xiaohui took out his cell phone and took a picture of his face. "Dark circles are coming out. By the way, there is a sugar shop not far from here. Let's pack it for Cheng Xiu."

"Okay, you wait for me to change clothes."

At this moment, the doorbell rang, Li Shuo opened the door, and a figure flew into his arms, scaring him.

"Jin Xin?" Li Shuo was hit with chest pain.

Zhao Jinxin closed his eyes, his head crooked on his shoulder and flirted: "My brother is awake ... I'm so tired. I didn't sleep all night."

Li Shuo listened to his hoarse throat, unlike his pretender. He felt a little pity in his heart, and then patted him on the back. "Then you go into the room to sleep, and I will let the hotel bring you something to eat."

Zhao Jinxin opened his eyes. When he saw Wen Xiaohui, he froze and pushed Li Shuo away.

Wen Xiaohui also looked at him, frowning slightly.

Zhao Jinxin said lightly, "Why are you here?" Although there was no turbulence in his tone, his eyes were not quite right.

"He just came to me." Li Shuo explained, Zhao Jinxin was clearly misunderstood.

Zhao Jinxin said "Oh" and fell on Li Shuo's bed, and took Li Shuo's hand: "I'm tired, can you stay with me for a while?"

Li Shuo looked at his watch: "It's over nine o'clock. You go to bed. I'll buy something and come back."

"Don't, don't go." Zhao Jinxin put Li Shuo's hand in his arms. "You ask the hotel to deliver the meal, let's eat together."

Wen Xiaohui stood up: "Brother Li, I'll go by myself. If you come to the hospital in the afternoon, call me."

"Uh, okay."

After Wen Xiaohui left, Zhao Jinxin looked at Li Shuo with bright eyes, "He really came in the morning, didn't he come last night?"

Li Shuo pushed his head: "Don't talk nonsense." He wanted to withdraw his hand.

Zhao Jinxin just held on and said sadly: "You haven't lost your breath, you are angry with me again, my brother is injured, my sister-in-law ignores me, and sister Wen also loses my temper, why am I not a person inside or outside? . "