CHAPTER 80

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Winner Takes All WTA » Chapter 80: .the latest update

Winner Takes All Chapter 80: .the latest update

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Li Shuo packed the bottles, wiped the floor, and went to take a shower.

After taking a shower, I found Zhao Jinxin lying on the ground ...

Li Shuo walked over, looked helplessly at Zhao Jinxin, hesitated, hugged people, and walked towards the guest room.

Zhao Jinxin is really light, especially completely unconscious. When he puts people on the bed, Li Shuo is sweating. He covered Zhao Jinxin with a quilt and wanted to close the door, but the rich wine taste was almost integrated with Zhao Jinxin. He didn't want his room to be full of this smell, so he opened the window slightly, and the door was open. There is sufficient heating in the room, and the cover should not be cold.

Li Shuo went to bed.

He was lying on the bed and tossing and turning, his mind was full of all kinds of recent events, and none of them could sort out the clues, and none of them did not bother him.

I don't know how long, when he finally couldn't stop the tiredness and fell into a half dream, suddenly, a short roar penetrated into his eardrum, and the shouting in the quiet late night made his entire cerebral cortex explode. Already.

He gasped, his heart beating, thinking he had a nightmare, but soon, a more frightening cry came, just ...

Li Shuo lifted the quilt and jumped off the bed. He couldn't even wear his shoes, and ran to the guest room barefoot.

In the guest room, Zhao Jinxin was holding his head to roll over the bed, not a hoarse growl. The head of the bed slammed against the wall. It was really scary to see this scene late at night.

"Jin Xin!" Li Shuo rushed forward, trying to suppress him, "What happened to you ?! Zhao Jinxin, what happened to you!"

Zhao Jinxin's appearance was too abnormal, as if he was scared of why, and watching him curl up into a ball, Li Shuo couldn't help feeling distressed.

Zhao Jinxin, like grasping the life-saving straw, turned up sharply and hugged Li Shuo with strength, as if he wanted to break a person's ribs, and at the same time his whole body shook.

"You ..." Li Shuo was almost out of breath when he was strangled.

Zhao Jinxin yelled, "It's so dark, what about the lamp? The lamp ... so dark ... so dark ..."

Li Shuo froze, stroking his back vigorously: "There will be, I will turn on the light." He tried to pull away Zhao Jinxin's hands, but Zhao Jinxin was so entangled that he did not let go. He couldn't help but just hooked up the bedside table with his feet. There were emergency lights.

Li Shuo wanted to lean over to pick it up, but Zhao Jinxin hugged him tightly, and trembled in his ear and said, "Don't go, don't go."

"Good number, I don't go, I just take the lamp." Li Shuo moved to the bedside table little by little. When a person bigger than his own body was stuck on his body, the movement was hard and funny. He moved his arm for a long time, his arm Enough to get the emergency light, he turned on the emergency light and put it on the bed: "Okay, look, there's a light, it's okay."

Zhao Jinxin's rapid breathing gradually began to slow down.

Li Shuo stroked his back and softened his voice: "It's okay, there is light, not dark, not afraid."