CHAPTER 48

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Winner Takes All WTA » Chapter 48: .the latest update

Winner Takes All Chapter 48: .the latest update

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Zhao Jinxin turned his head to look at Li Shuo, his expression was very calm, but his eyes flickered a little.

Li Shuo paused for two seconds and was surprised: "Fei Ye, how do you ..."

Han Feiye was pale and gloomy, staring at Zhao Jinxin's eyes full of anger and hostility.

Li Shuo quickly tied the belt of the bathrobe and said to Zhao Jinxin awkwardly, "Jin Xin, go and change clothes."

Zhao Jinxin said frankly: "It's all men, what can be changed."

Han Feiye looked at Li Shuo, and seemed to be restraining, his voice was a little trembling: "Xiao Shuo, shall we talk alone?"

"I……"

"No." Zhao Jinxin leaned against the door frame. "I'm his boyfriend. It's inappropriate for you to open up my conversation because of your relationship."

Han Feiye looked at Li Shuo with verified eyes.

Under that look, Li Shuo couldn't bear to speak, but couldn't avoid it either, nodded.

Han Feiye closed his eyes, as if everything was silent. He was pale and thin at this moment, and now he was even more pitiful. Li Shuo felt uncomfortable.

Zhao Jinxin looked at Han Feiye coldly, but nothing happened.

Li Shuo whispered softly, "Jin Xin, you enter the room." The tone still took the order. He is not stupid. Han Feiye appeared directly at his door without warning. There must be some hidden feelings in the middle. I am afraid that the whole thing and what he learned have discrepancies. The person who caused possible misunderstanding must be Zhao Jinxin.

Zhao Jinxin shrugged, didn't move, and didn't speak.

"Jin Xin!"

"No, there are some things that he needs to listen to." Han Feiye opened his eyes, and his pupils had calmed down, but he didn't have any glory, "Xiaoshuo, even if you have a boyfriend, you won't even be mine. Don't answer the phone. "

Li Shuo was shocked: "What did you say?"

Han Feiye smiled bitterly: "Sure enough, don't you know I can't get through your call?"

Li Shuo felt that his face was poured with a bucket of ice water, and the hot brain these days became sober. He slowly turned his head and looked at Zhao Jinxin.

Zhao Jinxin's face was smooth, as if it had nothing to do with him.

"I can't get through to your call either." Han Feiye was also a very smart person. The two of them faced each other. He understood everything. "At first, Zhao Jinxin threatened me with the company. I am no longer a kid and I wo n’t be This is intimidating. I want to deal with him for a while. I won't contact you first that day, I will solve the trouble and go to you to discuss it. I believe you can understand. "

Li Shuo clenched his fists: "You go on."

"Then I won't be able to contact you anymore. I called you, sent text messages, and emails. You didn't respond. I thought you were angry with me. I want to calm you down for a few days."

"I've been contacting you all the time, but I can't reach you at all. I thought you ..."

"Do you think I'm giving up on you again for the sake of the company?" Han Feiye smiled bitterly. "I thought you thought so, I was depressed for several days, thinking about what to do, and then Cheng Sheng came to me Now. "