Thorn:- dad is this how you felt when you were getting married to mother .
I am trying my best to stay calm .but am really scared . what if I sttuter while saying vows? It's scarring dad!!!!

Mew:- p' stop naaa . How about you listen to some songs and take rest . I will stay here only don't worry . Just sit down and take this earphones.

Gulf's pov

Gulf:- ai' no how much time are you going to take to get ready

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Gulf:- ai' no how much time are you going to take to get ready .it's not your wedding your just invited.

Techno:- ai' gulf shut up .we have to look presentable.its a wedding .just 5 more mins na please!!

Gulf:- am waiting near the car .come fast .if your not in car in 5 mins I will leave you here and head to wedding alone .

After techno came down both hop into the car and drove to venue .

Author's pov

The  venue was held in  flower garden , though it was situated in the woods , we  could still smell the fruity smell of flowers , the pathway was decorated with flower petals on the sides which made it look like a runway for the couple

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The  venue was held in  flower garden , though it was situated in the woods , we  could still smell the fruity smell of flowers , the pathway was decorated with flower petals on the sides which made it look like a runway for the couple.

There were tall fern trees through which the warm sunlight was hitting us .

The dining hall looked almost magical ,  it felt like that place belongs to a fairyworld

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The dining hall looked almost magical ,  it felt like that place belongs to a fairyworld.

There were fairy lights hanging from the roof making it look like the room was lit with golden stars.
There were vintage chandeliers which were hanging between the fairy lights.

The venue didn't feel strange anymore , it felt familiar as soon as the lights were lit and the chattering of the people were audible..

Mew's pov

Dad:- mewwie the wedding started the priest is calling the groom .

Mew:- yes dad  . I will bring brother in 2 mins . Then lets leave together .
P'thorn get up it's time for the groom to enter.

Thorn :- mewwie I feel better but I feel restless 😬.

Mew hugged his brother thightly and draws circles on his back .

Mew:- p'thorn everything is perfect . Everyone are waiting for the groom .let's go rock the wedding .

We left  together . Me and my father leave my brother at the stage and wait for the bride .

My brother looks soo excited and nervous at the same time .

As soon as the bride entered his friends started cheering . I could see happy tears on my brothers face .
The wedding started , they said their vows and exchanged rings .
After that they were asked to cut the cake .

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The cake was rich in cream . It  had layers of
fruits and cream.it was a 5tire cake .
It was covered with a golden foil like half of it was shy to show herself .
To add enhance the beauty there were few blossomed flowers attached onto the golden foil ...

It made it look like snow white's cake...

Mew' pov

I was busy searching for my friends zee and Sammy . Win is already here helping my parents with guests .

I saw zee standing their flirting with someone . I was about to call his name but I bumped into someone.

Gulf's pov

The wedding was beautiful. It's a  forest and floral theme . Everyone are enjoying. I don't know anyone except for p'thorn .

Where the hell did techno go again .
Shiaa why did I bring him in first place .I started calling his number but he isn't picking it up after 4 calls he lifted and said he was eating.
I don't understand this guy is he pregnant all he does is eat whole day .
I was scolding him on phone and suddenly
         I bumped into someone.my phone fell down I was about to pick it up but the other person did it for me and he lifted his head to give me .

Author's pov

Mew and gulf looked into eachother. Everything was blur around them .their pupils dilated.heartbeats increased.cheeks flushed .before they could talk .

      Zee interupted by pulling mew and dragging him by shoulder to a group of people. Gulf's was still their looking at mew's back till the figure disappeared into the crowd.he was out of the trance when someone smacked him on his head .

Techno:-ai'sat what are you doing standing here . Come lets meet p'thorn hand him the gift and leave. 
With that they both left to meet p'thorn.but gulf was still thinking about the other guy.

___________________________________
First encounter done .hope you all like it . Forgive me if you find any mistakes.I will describe mew's pov in next chapter.please vote and comment.stay safe stay happy.
Love you all 💖💓

always YOURS ( On Hold )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें