93 the grand finally

Start from the beginning

It eased my mind. I turned slowly, wanting my eyes on Than. Keeping my back towards the council, I focused myself solely on him. Stepping towards him slowly fingering the knot of the dress. With a slight smile, I dropped the dress to the floor, revealing my naked body for all to see. 'Goddes, you're beautiful '
Than whispered into my mind and soul. His eyes flicked to the high healed white shoes. A slight groan escaped his lips. I knew he liked the shoes.

With a sway in my hips, I inched closer. Until I stood between his legs. Slowly, I reached for his shirt buttons and opened his shirt up. 'You just sit and let me please you.' I stated through our link. He smirked slightly as I kneeled before him shifting from buttons to this zipper. His cock was extremely hard already. The added endorfines from the blood moon adding to the hungry atmosphere.

With a slight lift of his hips I pulled his jeans off. I licked my lips at this sight of his hardened member. His hands gripped the sheets as he sat there bare except from his shirt hanging from his shoulders.

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to taste him. Licking his thickness from base to head before I took him into my mouth. 'I need you to grab my hair, let me feel you in my throat.' I asked pearing up through my lashes. His eyes darkened at my request. His hands tentivly pulled my hair together into a ponytail before setteling my hair into one of his large hands. The other settling in the nape of my neck. Together we found a pleasarable rythm as his bulbas head slightly totched the back of my throat. After a few strokes he pulled me of so I could breath. But also because it felt like he was about to cum.

As I sat there looking up at him I could see the strain in his eyes. He wanted to cum. 'You don't cum until I tell you to!' I warned him. He slightly nodded. 'Yes Luna' making me smile at his submissive awnser. His hand pushed me lightly to take his cock again. It had to apear he was pushing me.

Suddenly a thought occured inside me. The way I was sitting was putting on a show of his own. Me on my knees, legs slightly appart, my slit open for the public behind me. The thought started to excited me. Causing me to take Than his cock as deep as I could. He groaned loudly almost painfully. 'Please, Luna, I need to cum?' He asked painfully. I slowed down because of this. His eyes met mine in a panick. He wanted it badly and the feeling of his cock throbbing inside my mouth was clear. He was barely holding on as hard as he was. Slowing the pace even further en stopped letting his cock calm his throbbing. As I slowly stood in front of him. Breast perky and hard, my nipples begging for attention. His eyes where tearing up as the need to cum was still high. 'I need you to cum inside me the first time. Now give my tits some attention!' I ordered him. His eyes flicked towards the painfully hard nipples. His eyes shifting debating witche nipple deserved attention first.

He placed his hands on my hips before he lowered his head to take the right nipple into his warm mouth. I moaned lowely at the relieve I found in his warmth.
Me slit wheeped at the pleasure, the wetness already coating my thighs. Soon his hand drifted towards to the lonely nipple to give it the same attention it was craving for. I needed him inside me. After a little time where he could calm his raging cock so he wouldn't cum in seconds I stepped back a moment. Pulling Than to stand with me. 'I want you to take me from behind.' I ordered him. His eyes glissent with excitement.

However he didn't react right away. I stepped closer to him my hands on his chest. 'Listen up, your gonna grab my and throw me on the bed. Then you're going to show the pak the Alpha you are. Fuck me like you never fucked me before.' I explained biting my lip feeling myself drip from my thighs. Before I could blink I was on my stomach on the bed. Without hesistation he grabbed my hips and plunged himself inside me. I screamed in shock ad delight. This was fantastisch. 'Don't you dare cum.' I groaned between his fierce pumps. He's rythm changed a little bit before he found it again.