"You know i think we should head back it's getting later"

"Yea.... That speech.... you were right it was something we needed to hear especially after the crazy years we had" He said "yea" we walked back to the house and saw my dad right there

"Hey dad we are home"

"Hi" Draco nudge me and i look at my dad

"Dad are you ok" Then i hear another voice

"Ah miss lupin-black, mr.malfoy i was wondering if we could ask you a few questions" "regarding me father right? I mean why else would you be here" We sat with my dad he was clearly mad we had to drink something but i could tell it was veritaserum me and draco took it according to them my dad already took it and he was innocent "First question: Do you know about Sirius Blacks escape Azkaban"
"yes" we answered "How?" "T.V" we said again
"Did you help him escape?" "no" "Do you know the main reason he was in Azkaban" "no" "Last question: Do you believe he's a murderer" "No" draco answered but i stayed quiet looking lost "miss lupin?" "I don't know i mean he's still my dad and i just- I don't know" they all look at me with sadness or pity "Well that's all we wanted to ask thank you have a good school year"

Dad lead then out and came back to me and draco and he told us about Hogsmeade. Dad was able to sign draco's after going to the ministry signing for him to be his legal guardian since he is sirius husband i mean that makes him draco's......Cousin? Once we finished and went to bed.
Can't wait to see what this year leads.

Harry's pov (few days before)

I was in my bedroom trying to cast my spell to read a book
'Lumos Máxima' Nothing happened
'Lumos Maxima'  a light shows but i heard my uncle i quietly laid down pretending i was asleep. Once he left i tried again and again until i may have done it a little to bright. My uncle cams again and I pretend to be asleep. I just went to sleep tomorrow will be a long day with my Aunt Marge

"Harry! Open the door" once i did she threw her things at me and started to walk away. Then i remember my Hogsmeade from

"Uncle Vernon.. I need you to sign this form" "what is it?" "nothing. school stuff" "Later perhaps, if you behave" "I will if she does" I said in a whispered so only i hear. I walked behind uncle Vernon to the living room she saw me and said

"Oh you're still here, Are you?" "Yes" I answer in a bored tone

"Don't say "yes" in that ungrateful way. Damn good of my brother to keep you. He'd've been straight into an orphanage if he'd been dumped on my doorstep, Vernon" I think an orphanage would have been better then being with her. I just stood there i remember behave and uncle vernon will sign it. she heard Dudley laughing "Is that my Dudders" I started to ignore what was happened until uncle Vernon told me to take the things upstairs. Later that night I was severing food for them i see marge put her plate. Uncle Vernon started to serve her the drinks as i pick up the plates. I saw her giving i didn't realize i was smirking as i heard her "What are you smirking at?" I just shrugged and staring cleaning again as she turned to my uncle "where is it you send this boy Vernon?"

"Saint Brutus's. It's a fine institution for hopeless cases" she turned it me

"Do they use cane at Saint Brutus's boy?" I look at my uncle that's giving me a look saying go alone with it

"Oh yeah. Yeah i've, i've been beaten loads of times. Mm" i said trying to make it sound believable.

"Excellent. I won't have this nanny-pamby wishy-washy nonsense" I turned so my back of facing them and had a little smile until she started talking again "about not betting people who deserve it. But you mustn't blame yourself about how this one turned out Vernon. It's all to do with blood. Bad blood will out. What is it the boys father did petunia"