Chapter 25

A/N: TYSM for 1k reads!!! I'm so happy rn 🥺

Aerin's POV

I finished packing my clothes in my suitcase and I hurried downstairs. It was already 7:45 and the bus leaves at 8:30 so I have to be there at least ten minutes earlier. I grabbed the sandwich I made on the counter and went to my garage.

I arrived at school, grabbed my suitcase from my trunk and closed my car doors. I wandered to look for my best friends and found them not even a minute later. They immediately smiled at me and told me to hurry so that's what I did.

"Hey bitches" I greeted them.

"Well well, if it isn't miss suitcase" I just rolled my eyes at Kasper.

"Why do you always carry a suitcase when we have a trip again?" Elise asked jokingly.

"'Cuz she's going on a one month vacation! Duh!" We all snickered and immediately got "shh" from the teachers.

We went inside the bus fifteen minutes later and the five seats at the back were taken so we had to sit by pair. "Ugh we should've sat at the back" I rolled my eyes and they agreed.

Kasper and I are seating pairs while Fionne and Elise sat together. We brought snacks as we planned the whole week and the bus started moving.

I haven't seen Z all morning, I figured he was at another bus so I called him to make sure.

"Hey baby, I haven't seen you all morning"

"Yeah... are you riding a different bus?"

"Yep, I'm sitting with Cedrik right now. I think we're at bus C?"

"Oh, we're at bus A. This sucks"

"Yeah, but hey we'll meet when we got there alright?"

"Mkay, I love you"

"I love you too"

I ended the call and grabbed my separate bag which contains all the snacks that I brought. I took out my Doritos and ate as my best friends and I gossiped.

"No way, did he really?" I gasped while eating my Doritos.

"Yeah, and I heard he was gonna dump her at the spring trip" Kasper spoke.

"That's morbid, I hope she gets him back for that" I said.

"Yeah, she already knows, I told her" Fionne smirked proudly as we chuckled.

"As you should bestie" Elise added.

We ended up gossiping for another thirty minutes about everything that happens inside the school. Honestly I'm not the gossip type of person so I just listen to what they're saying. I get my daily gossip from my best friends and I honestly don't believe some of them at times but hey, gossip is gossip. You never know if they're real or not.

After an hour and a half we finally arrived at this Lake Summers whatever they call it. The whole ride I just dozed off and got woken up when Kasper snickered. Thank God I woke up though, I don't wanna be that person that gets left behind in a movie because they were sleeping and then ends up getting killed 'cause this is a horror movie.

Anyway, we got off the bus one by one and they handed us our suitcase and bags. They then assigned us to our cabins. Thankfully the maximum was four people inside one so me and my gurls were settled.

We got inside the cabin and brought down our bags on the couch. We were honestly tired from that trip, even me who slept halfway.

"Hey guys do you wanna bring your stuff upstairs? Come on we gotta pick our beds" We raced upstairs knowing we have to get the best bed at least.