chap 18

I looked her up and down. Usually i was not one to be a bitch to other girls, but she was an exception. She was wearing a striped sweater and bell bottoms. She had glasses and straight brown hair. Very nerd-y type but it didn't matter. Kevin already took a liking to her.  I glared at Kevin and he gave a confused face. I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Excuse me, I need to go to the restroom. Kevin can you come with me?" I asked him.

"For what?" He said. I glared at him and he followed me. Bolo and lex oohed at us leaving but I didn't care. I took him to the girls restroom. He seemed nervous to be in there.

"Can you explain what the fuck that was?" I said looking dead straight in his eyes. He gulped.

"W-what what was?" He said. I could tell he was lying, I saw it in his smuck face.

"I saw the way you look at her. I could tell you were interested. What?? Am I not enough for you. Is it because she has your music taste? Or is it something else?" I said. I had tears in my eyes. He looked guilty.

"I-im sorry. I didnt know. I thought she was cool because she was reading that book. She seems super cool." I started bawling. That was my breaking point.  I hated that he felt that way towards her. "But babe I like you more. Your so cool. I love you so much. You take after my guitar and I love spending time with you every second of the day. Your super sexy. Im so sorry, I'm terrible at apologizing but I love you so much." I sniffled. I still felt terrible about myself. But a little better. I loved kevin. so much. I was so afraid to lose him. I didnt want to lose him. No matter how many mistakes he made, I loved him. I hugged him and cried into his jacket. he shushed me and stroked my hair. His head was on top of mine. I looked up at him and he wiped away a tear. He smiled at me.

"You look hot rn." I looked in the mirror and I had mascara and eyeliner all over my face. I get why he made the joke and i pushed him playfully and laughed. I took a paper towel with water and soap and i cleaned my face.

"you ready to go back out there?" He said . I nodded and ruffled my hair and walked out of the bathroom.