chap 19

We both walked out of the bathroom, my eyes were still red so I was hoping our teacher didnt see and think we were smoking. We got to the classroom and sat back down in our little circle of chairs. Bolo leaned over to me

"hey you got some weed?" I guessed that he saw my eyes and thought i was stoned.

"nah sorry i was just crying. but weed does sound good right now. are you sure lex doesnt have any?" I asked him. He turned to ask lex and I saw him nodding. Bolo gave me a big thumbs up. I whispered to him "We should all go smoke after school on the roof." he nodded and turned to Alice to ask her, but before he could, I stopped him. I didn't want her there. At all. She was probably to goody-too-shoes to even smoke in the first place. He sighed and slumped down in his seat. Alice and Lex were talking so I leaned over to kevin to tell him.

"Me, Bolo, and Lex are going to smoke after school on the roof, want to come?" He immediately said yes and I was happy. I could finally spend time w just me and him and Bolo and Lex. They were my best friends, I loved them to death. The bell rang and we all got up from our seats. We went to our lockers and put our stuff away and got everything for the next class. Me and Kevin didnt have anymore classes together until lunch so I was bored throughout the majority of it. When the bell rang for lunch I immediately ran to our lockers and met up w him. We went outside where we all sat, and met up with the other boys. They were talking about the band and where they were going to play next, and I wasnt paying any attention.

"Y/N should play too. They've gotten pretty good on their bass." I looked up. Everyone was nodding and I felt flustered.

"Thanks, but wouldn't I ruin it? I don't even know any of the songs?" I asked them.

"Don't worry they're pretty easy to learn. We'll teach you when we smoke." Lex said. I felt excited. I was happy they wanted me to play for them.