Chapter 28: Acceptance

Start from the beginning

Though Chaeyoung declined Sana's not so little favor, the two talked about on what's their relationship is.. and Chaeyoung cleared things up, and told her that they're just friends and nothing more than that. Sana is happy enough to be considered as a friend for Chaeyoung.

"Uhmm.. Sana?" Chaeyoung called the latter.

"Yes?" Sana asked.

"You're japanese right?" Chaeyoung asked out of the blue.

"Yes, why?" Sana asked once again, she couldn't pin point on why Chaeyoung asked that kind of question.

"I'm just wondering.. how do you say 'i love you' in japanese?" Chaeyoung asked, she's asking this because of Mina, she knows that Mina is japanese.. due to the latter's last name.

"Ohh, that... It's 'Aishiteru' Chaeyoung.." Sana replied while looking straight to the latter's eyes, she actually intended to say it to Chaeyoung, she likes the latter.. even after the first time they met, buy she knows that it'll be impossible to make the latter fall for her.

"Aishiteru?"

At least she's still worth something from the latter, and she could never wish for more since she can't control Chaeyoung's feelings.. to who she should love and not, being friends with Chaeyoung somehow lit her world up a bit.

Chaeyoung went back inside the palace, she came across her father but she just ignored the man, she's still mad at him for kicking Mina just like that.

"Chaeyoung.." her father said but she just continued on walking, ignoring her father's words.. like she didn't heard it at all.

His father sighed and didn't let out another word, he knows how Mina and Chaeyoung's bond is.. he never saw his daughter that comfortable with anyone yet. He kind of regrets kicking Mina out.

It's like she took away her daughter's safe haven without even noticing it.. which is messed up, like Chaeyoung.. she's a mess.

But what Mina did to his daughter is dangerous. Good thing no one saw them outside, especially Chaeyoung. He only wants what's good for his daughter and nothing more than that. Even the flower that he can use.. he decided to not use it for Chaeyoung.

He knows that his daughter is suffering from a sickness, and when it's completely uncontainable.. Chaeyoung could use it to heal her.

Chaeyoung went back to her room, probably to hide her weakness.. crying.

She covered herself with the sheets in her bed and closed her eyes, reminiscing Mina inside her mind. Wondering if Mina still loves her like how Mina showed her affection when they're still together.

"Screw this life.." Chaeyoung mumbled, she cursed underneath her breath. She hates every bit of her existence.. except at the moment where she met Mina of course, she'll never hate that part of her life.. and maybe it's the only part that she'll cherish.

"Lady Chaeyoung?" A knock can be heard as the knocking on her door still continues.

"Who is it?" Chaeyoung grunted but still closing her eyes and not moving an inch from her position.

"It's Minhyuk, you need to eat to you know?" Momo said and it somehow made Chaeyoung the will to eat.

"Okay, I'm coming." Chaeyoung immidietly agreed and took the covers off her.

"That was easier than i thought.." Momo mumbled then chaeyoung opened the door, the latter gave her a weak smile and she replied with a smile too.

She might not know Mina and Chaeyoung's relationship is, but she surely can feel something between them.