ch. 1 | getting ready.

a/n: deku will get support items as he is in the support course and is quirkless for the sports fest.

--

midoriya opens the door to ua's work shop, stepping to the side and avoiding the black smoke that had exploded from the door. hatsume falls outside the door within the smoke and looks at midoriya with a grin. 

"hey mei!" midoriya quickly rushes to mei to assist her in standing up. "hey izuku!! do you need new items?? i made a new baby for roller skates in shoes!" mei exclaims, stars in her eyes. "no, i actually wanted to make something for the sports fest." izuku shakes his hands infront of his chest. "OOH I HAVE SOME STUFF YOU CAN USE HURRY AND COME IN!" mei drags izuku inside the workshop and midoriya sighs.

"hey mr. power loader!" the greenette beams, following mei to her pile of stuff. "hey midoriya, are you here to work on stuff?" power loader asks, typing away at his computer. mei rushes to her jetpack and continues to structure it.

"yup!- ooh what i need is right here" izuku cuts himself off grabbing the pile of metal and a screwdriver. midoriya works on his gadget until late at night until power loader tells him to get sleep as the sports fest was coming really soon. 

midoriya obliges, waving goodbye and holding his new support item. it was circular and had 6 spikes coming out of it like it could inject itself into someone. there was a small red pimple sized bump on its top which would turn green if activated. the material used for its outer shell was enough to withstand 5 of all might's strongest punches.

this cant get in the wrong hands..keep it safe izuku. midoriya thinks to himself, gripping the device and walking to his  dorm.

-----------

once he reaches his room he plops down his backpack on the floor, walking to the corner of his room with a weird circle, black on the inside and a white rim. he steps on it and is teleported to shinsos room.

he sees shinso sleeping and walks to the edge of his bed. it was dark so izuku wasnt seen, just a black figure. 

'ok...now how do i-'  midoriya thinks to himself and sees shinso start to stir awake.

shinso looks at the dark figure judgingly, "eh-? am i about to die?" he says, sitting up from his bed. "what? no! pst hito-kun its me!" midoriya says in a whisper tone, walking to shinso's window so he would be able to see him easier.

"what are you doing in my dorm?!" hitoshi whispers back, in an angry tone. getting up from his bed. "havent i told you not to use that damn hologram teleporter while im sleeping!?" he stares at izuku who has a 'i-dont-want-to-die-rn-pls' face.

shinso takes a big sigh. "okay. if your here it should be good, or at least i hope so. what do you want zuzu?" shinso rubs his temples. maybe he shouldve just went to train with aizawa.

"i made my 1st winning ticket for the sports fest! please try it out for me" midoriya shows the circular object with spikes to shinso, he grabs it and examines it, "i-it should be able to enhance your quirk, of course i wouldnt be able to test it..but if you use it you might be able to brainwash me to talk." midoriya mumbles.

"shut up. how do it put it on?" shinso asks, looking at two buttons and a scale.

"if you click the button to the right its the scale of how much enhancement and on the left is the power-" midoriya explains with his arm movements but got cut off my shinso's yelp as the machine has pierced him.

"what did it do?!" shinso whisper yells showing the back of his hand with the small spider looking device on it.

"aha..i forgot to tell you it enhances your quirk by latching onto you-" midoriya stammers but gets cut off by being brainwashed by shinso. "okay smarty lets get this over with he says, the pain in his hand still there.

"zuzu, tell me how you feel right now." shinso asked, not expecting an answer.

if this smarty wastes my sleeping time i swear zuzu-

"tired." izuku answers, his eyes white from still being brainwashed via shinso. shinso stands in shock, it actually worked! this smarty found a way to enhance quirks. shinso quickly stops his brain washing and shook izuku from his state.

"hey, your dumb device worked smarty." shinso smirked and forcefully pulled out the gadget. luckily no blood was to be seen. "really?! thanks hito-kun!" midoriya jumped, taking the device from shinsos hands and using his hologram pad to go back to his room.

"just like that? heh. alright zuzu" shinso smirks to himself rubbing his neck and getting back in bed.

------------

a/n: for the sports fest i'll only be writing about the cavalry battle and the race (edit: i ended up writing the whole event LMFAO)

does this count as inventor izuku au? idrk but hes gonna make a lot of stuff for the battles and the next chapter is just going to be him preparing,

thank you for reading this chapter!!

not proof read !!

- justice.