Chapter 1: YouTube

{ Hey guys RayWolf40 here and yes, I know I made a Delirious x reader and I know I made a Vanoss x Delirious but I'M A INDEPENDENT BLACK WOMAN AND I DO WAT I WAN......sorry, also not black. Well I felt like doing this and you can't stop meh,you are 19 and Delirious is 22, So is pretty much everyone else, so enjoy

Your pov:

"YO MYA!" "WHAT." She turns and I blow her up with a rocket launcher, I laugh as she rages, " (Y/N) FUCKYOUIWASNOTREADYYOUFUCKINGCUNT!!" I laugh harder as her words turn into one, we were recording some GTA5 with Mya. We both were 19 and were identical in many ways, same hair, eyes, personally( except Mya wasn't shy and didn't know when hold her tongue) but we didn't share the same laugh. Once I had calmed down and stopped laughing I see that someone joined the server." Hey Mya, who is that?" I wait for her answer."Oh it's just Jonathan." Just then he invited both of us to a party, we answer happily." Hey what up bitch?" Me and Mya say at the same time, Delirious laughs and his GTA5 character comes in in a helicopter, he tries to park it but fails miserably and explodes." SHIT!" " Smooth John." I hear him growl slightly and he responds." Well anyway guys, I was wanting to know if you wanted to record with me and the crew?" I were about to answer when Mya beat me to it." Ya sure man! Bring em' right up!" Before I know it, Vanoss, Miniladd, Nogla, Wildcat, Moo, and Droid join meh server.They all say hi and walk into my apartment, once they enter I pop out of nowhere," Hey hey hey...WHAT I TELL Y'ALL BOUT GOIN IN MY SHED?!" I bomb the whole place and everyone dies with laughter.( If you get the reference then you my best friend ever :3) Vanoss gasps and tries to speak, " That *gasp* was *gasp* priceless!" Once we all had stopped laughing weu recorded for about and hour, and became part of the crew.

Vanoss pov:

' Oh my god, (Y/N) is fucking amazing!' I thought as I turned off my Xbox, I sigh and rub my neck wishing I could meet her in person, but Delirious is very protective of both of his sister's. I might not get a chance to come 3 feet away, I would be lucky at 5. I walk over to my bed and plop down on it, before I know it my eyes are glued shut and I am fast asleep.