Baba Orija faced Niyi. "Niyi, you are a gifted man and your spiritual cloth is white. You are to be commended for refusing to do evil. Sadly, because of peer pressure and other negativity, many youths have missed the way."

Niyi bowed humbly, "Thank you, sir. It is the grace of the Almighty Creator."

"Teniola."

"Yes, sir."

"Have you completed the five days of meditation and prayer I asked you to do?" Baba asked.

"Yes sir," I replied.

"Carry on your regular activities and relax. Let your mind be at rest. What ever dream or vision you have this night, tell me in the morning, okay?

**

After having a shower, and slipping into bed, Niyi and I lay face to face and looked at one another wordlessly.

I reached out to him and stroked his cheek, "Thank you," I whispered.

He smiled gently and played with the hand I put on his cheek. "Kini a wa fun ara wa fun? That is what we have each other for."

I drew closer to him, and kissed his lips. He responded, but interrupted the kiss shortly afterwards.

"Are you sure we should do this now?" Niyi asked with his hands on my waist. He put a loose curl behind my ear.

"Relax," I chuckled. "I am not trying to do 'it'. I just wanted to have a little sugar before sleeping."

He grinned, "You look like you want to have my triplets."

I felt warmth rush to my cheeks, and looked at his face. He smirked and his eyes twinkled with joy.

"Good night, Teniola," he said, with another peck to my lips.

"Good night, Niyi," I replied.

He must have been exhausted, because his breathing deepened and he fell asleep quickly. I put another peck on his lips and turned over.

**

Within moments, images started projecting themselves onto my mind. It was quite likely that I was not sleeping. The images changed so fast, I wished I could press a pause button.

A voice I could not identify, nor describe as male or female spoke into my ear. "It is because there are a multitude of overlapping situations."

Before I could process that message, I found myself wearing a white robe and standing face to face with Rotimi Orisajana. At the foot of Opa Oranmiyan.

He was wearing his trademark Ankara, a type of material used for traditional wear. Tailored in a shirt and trouser design. He had a frown on his face. We had not met in real life and considering the circumstances, I felt there was no time to waste.

I knelt down and apologised, "Egbon, My elder brother. Please forgive me," I clasped both hands together and tackled the situation head on.

He shook his head.

"I was wrong to lie against you. The pioneer Governor of Irede should be you, but your reputation has been affected because I lied and Monica Maxi Media twisted my lies even further."

He sighed and shook his head again. "Kennedy Olajide, oloriburuku yen. That unfortunate man. You were wrong to be used as his tool. Directly or indirectly," Rotimi said. He looked at the ground and back at me again, "I was furious, but what Monica said has been exposed as fake news."