Chapter 4 - Forced

After Mahito quickly explained their goal, his anticipation grew as he couldn't wait to see you kill for the first time. It had seemed like he was using her for his own excitement and to see her feel the rush he gets when he kills as well.

"Alright guys I'm gonna take Minami out for a bit! Hope ya don't mind!" Mahito exclaimed with excitement while grabbing her hand with a grip so strong she didn't know if she would be able to break free from.

She blushed a little seeing how excited he was and that they were holding hands. "Mahito where are we going??" She asked while trying to catch up to his speed. "Its a surprise" He said while giving her a smug smile.

He finally slowed down when he saw a carnival and said, "There!" Minami saw what he was so excited about and giggled at his childish excitement.

This time, Minami pulled on Mahito to hurry up until, she halted to a stop before entering and said, "Hey Mahito , other people can't see you right? He looked at her and said, "Yeah no one can see me, why?" he looked at her with a confused face and she explained, "Well it would look really weird if I was just walking around talking to myself."

Mahito was quick to understand and his face lit up when he got an idea. "I have an idea, I can make you invisible as long you're holding on to me." He gave a quick smile and she smiled back in agreement.

The two hooked their arms together and proceeded into the carnival. Wanting to test if what Mahito said was true, she tried waving her hand in front of one of the guards and he didn't react.

Minami saw this as an opportunity to steal a stuffed animal. So, she leaned towards Mahitos ear and whispered, "Can we take one of those?"  she pointed towards a purple and white stuffed cat plushie.

He looked at her with an evil grin, "Hell yeah." As they continued towards the stands she quickly snuck the stuffed cat away. 'I like this side of her! I wonder what else she'll do.'  Mahitos thoughts became very grotesque and violent as he leaned to her and whispered, "Wanna do something even more exciting?"

Minami turned her head and looked at Mahito with wide eyes and shook her head 'no'. Upset, he decided to drag her along to an area furthest away from people and happen to see an old lady. Mahito stretched his arm out to grab the lady's head and squished it in front of her.

As blood splattered onto her face, her cursed side started to kick in as the woman's blood filled the grass with a thick dark red. Minami then quickly snapped out of the daze and slapped him.

Not knowing she used curse energy to slap him, Mahitos pale face was now stained with a red hand print.

"What the hell?!" Minami shouted at him, and then went quiet realizing people can't see him (lmaooo dumb bitch 💀).

He swung his head back in laughter, cupping his cheek in his right palm.

"When will you finally accept it?" he mumbled hoping she'd hear.

Even though she did, she ignored him and continued towards the exit of the carnival.

A few steps from the exit, she hears a voice ask, "Minami?"

END OF CHAPTER
Heyyyyyy  I hope this was a good chapter! Let me know in the comments plz! 💗