Chapter 1 - Introduction

... October 14th ...
..... 6:05 am .....
!!! An annoying alarm goes to tune and woke Minami from her deep sleep. As she trudged away from her room and into the bathroom, she picked up her washed and dried uniform from the bathroom counter.

Although the right sleeve still had a tiny stain from getting drenched in juice, everything else seemed fine. As she put on her uniform she made her way back to her to her room to grab a pair of socks and shoes, she started to slow her pace of getting ready. 'Yet another day of embarrassment i wish i could just beat the shit out of them' Thought Minami, as she packed only a granola bar for lunch.

.......6:44 am.......
once she looked at the time she decided she'd rather get there early to find a way to avoid them. Although they usually find her, she might as well try and maybe they wouldn't this time.

As Minami was somewhat near the school, she noticed a a person laying down on a bench in a park. She grabbed her her granola bar thinking he might be homeless. She approached him and said, "hiii would you like my granola bar? do you need a place to stay?" She stretched her hand that held the bar and shook it to get his attention.

Mahito pov
I woke up to a schoolgirl waving a what seemed to be , granola bar at me. Then I came to realize that she probably thought I was homeless . Once realizing, i couldn't help but laugh hysterically.  She then looked at me with a nervous smile and i decided to break the silence and say, "thanks but i'm not homeless" Her face went a bright red in embarrassment. I chuckled as she walked away gripping the granola bar.

Having sat for a few moments he began to think, 'how could she see me? there was no way that girl was a jujutsu sorcerer. I couldn't detect a negative aura from her and yet she didn't seem fully human either.' He couldn't figure her out and decided to try and forget about it, but she seemed to be the only thing he could think about.

END OF CHAPTER
hiii!!!! i hope this was a good chapter i will try to add atleast one chapter everyday so plz don't give up on me! plz give me tips and suggestions in the comments i'm new to writing and any kind of criticism will help me fix my mistakes for the future! byeee 💗 -vee