Old man: O..Okay young lad!!!!!!

~The old man said really slowly and happily and was just like a turtle trying to back up~

~He was waiting as he tapped his fingers on the steering wheel~

Mark: This is not gonna be good. Jackson, BamBam I hope you guys already knew and stopped    .damn it

~Mark looked at the location again and saw that bts has stopped but they yet had 10 minutes to reach them~

~And after that 10 minutes, Seeing where BTS stopped, GD stopped his car, grabbed his gun and quickly ran out~

~Followed by hundreds of men both his and Mark's, Without thinking or looking, they all bolted inside KPD~

~They already made it in and oh god!~

Mark: JI-YONG!  STOP!

~Hearing Mark's yell, GD immediately stopped walking in and everyone stopped what they were doing~

~GD didn't really stop because of Mark's yell but because of what he saw infront of him~

GD: Y/n?.

~He mumbled under his breath~

~Everyone just silently looked at each one another~

~Silence filled the air, confusion rose, Everyone turned their attention at them and seeing all these men with guns inside a big police station with thousands of cops getting ranked up, it was fucked up~

Commander: Welp, we were looking for bad guys all along but I guess they all showed up right here right now

~Ji-Yong and everyone behind him were just as confused~

~His eyes moved around the place and just as he spotted the ones he was after, he raised his gun and was ready to shoot~

~But before that happens, Mark quickly held his hand in a second, preventing him to shoot~

~It gave time for all the cops to take out their guns and hid themselves behind the chairs~

Mark: I tried my best to stop you

~GD for a second was blank until he looked around him and Jackson and BamBam weren't to be found, that's right, they stopped when they knew it was here~

~Mark could've had them and ran away but he chose to stay~

Mark: It's over.

Daesung: What do you mean it's over?!  Y/n is right there

Cop: PUT YOUR GUNS DOWN!

~The cops all yelled one by one hesitantly~

~Mark turned around to see Y/n and a thought quickly rushed his mind~

Mark: Get her Ji-Yong, We can still escape

~He said and was about to walk away but stopped~

Mark: "....what if she doesn't come?."

~GD frowned in anger, seeing everyone like this infront of him remembered him the scene of last time~

~Yup. Because of KPD  their lives were ruined~

GD: Load your guns

~He said with a cold expression and The men all prepared their guns as Jackson and BamBam also rushed inside~

BamBam: No let's go!  Don't choose violence against them

Jackson: The cars are all ready! Let's go!!

Daesung: Go??  We goin no where

~That's right, the only thing GD and Daesung thought about was revenge~

Commander: You're not getting away!  THROW YOUR GUNS TO US AND GET ON THE GROUND!

Mark: Ughh he's not listening, we're fucked

Cop: Tear gas! Tear gas!

Mark: Ji-Yong! Don't leave Top and Seungri alone!

~When GD heard that, everything flashed before his eyes~

GD: "He's right. Why am I only thinking about Y/n?  What about Top, Seungri or Rose? What about Taeyang and Hyo-rin? I promised to fix everything,  If Y/n isn't gonna come with me again..  I.  I don't think I'll sacrifice anything this time"

~It's like everytime he was about to make a wrong decision, Mark would remind him and save him~

GD: Fall back!

~In hope all the men make it to the cars in time, GD yelled and was about to walk away~

~Just as everyone's fingers were on their triggers---~

Y/n: No! Wait!!

*******
*Y/n's POV*

Jungkook: Y/n No!

~I ignored Jungkook's yell and immediately ran to GD and stopped infront of them~

~I grabbed his hand tight~

Y/n: You're going nowhere this time GD!

~GD was shocked~

~Everyone was shocked when they heard me say that to him~

Mark: "Y/n and Bts are..... working for law.?

~Now it all made sense to Mark why they stopped in KPD and why Y/n did't wanna come back with GD the first time~

Y/n: It. Is. Over .

TO BE CONTINUED!!