He rolled his eyes, snatching her phone from her and entering google to search up Mr. Clean gifs.

"Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal." Harry walked in between the two lines of wizards and witches.

Eli followed behind, his arms pulled behind his head. "Yeah. They're real useful if you don't know any real defensive spells."

"Come on then, Nigel. Give it your best shot." Harry encouraged.

"Or don't." Eli countered.

"Stupefy!"

Stella laughed, "what did he say? Stupid fly?"

Harry and Nigel flew back.

Eli clapped. "Great job!"

"Good. Not bad at all, Nigel. Well done." Harry stood, dusting himself off.

"Can I go next?" Stella raised her hand.

Dean chuckled nervously, gripped her shoulder and pulling her back. "Maybe you shouldn't."

Eli grinned and picked her out. "Yeah. Go take Nigel's spot. Harry, get out of the way." He waved him away.

Everyone watched as the second demonstration was underway.
"Just say the stun and keep a steady balance."

"Okay! I've got this!😎" Stella prepared herself.

The twins gave her a thumbs up, and Luna lightly clapped for her. Then, unknowingly to Stella, she took out Leo's phone and at her first attempt, got the camera open and recorded.

"Stupefy!" Eli was thrown back and Stella stumbled backwards until she fell on her back. "Damn. Am I that powerful or what😩"

"Great job, Stella!" Harry applauded.

Eli had turned his fall into a back flip, landing on his feet. He clutched his chest, "that hurt!"

And then everyone got a turn. Since there were two instructors, it went by faster.

Hermione and Eli went, and Stella took out her own phone.

She panted, "Neville, come over here." She pressed start, and started talking. "This is my buddy, Neville, and he totally just kicked my ass."

Neville laughed shyly. "No I didn't."

"Yes you did! You threw me across the room! Guys he totally did."

She was about to say something else but was deterred by Eli's taunting voice.

"-Think you can be the first one to actually knock me down? Okay, darling. You can try."

Stella whispered loudly, "they are totally flirting."

Hermione shouted the spell and Eli actually went flying and slammed into the wall. He slid down, cracking his neck in the process with his hand. Eli got up and smirked, "good job, Hermione." He praised.

The girl only nodded and turned, allowing the next person who hadn't tried to go.

"Neville, what do you think?"

"I-I... I don't know." He shrugged, walking away.

"Man, these 3 minutes are taking so long like what. Okay, I'm ending it here because it's now awkward. Remember to like, copy the link, and follow, so I can benefit off of you guys!!🥰"

****

😩😩😩😩

😩😩😩😩