"Don't Worry. I'm just bringing the soup." Taehyung replied, without waiting for a reply, he marched out of the bedroom, a small smile taking its place on his face when he heard Jungkook shout a 'Who said i was worried?' after him. 

He walked just a tad bit faster as he saw the lid almost falling off the pot he had placed on the stove. Putting on the saftey gloves, he took the pot off the stove and transferred the stock to another utensil, discarding the wastes afterwards. 

He mindlessly poured some dark sauce and regular soya sauce in the stock, vingar and the fresh vegetables were the next to go in. Lastly he seasoned it some spices, not too much though, keeping in view Jungkook's condition. 

After adding an egg to the soup and stirring it for a while, he turned the gas off, the aroma blurring his senses. He can't believe he made such a good dish.

The lad poured the soup in two bowls and placed them both on a tray, pairing the set with spoons. Taehyung stored the rest of the soup, incase Jungkook wants some more. 

He lightly cleaned the counter with a rug he found in a corner and ever so proudly looked at his masterpiece, smiling at the tray in his hold. 

Once again Taehyung walked into the messy room and took a mental note of cleaning the room, everything looked hideous, this time with no injuries. Jungkook was in no place to clean the mess he had created so of course Taehyung had to do it.

He quietly handed Jungkook the tray, while muttering something along the lines of 'You better finish it' and the other could only scoff at that. However the subtle smile he smiled when Taehyung wasn't looking was yelling a whole story on it's own.

Jungkook drank the soup, sip by sip, savoring every taste of the said soup. Who knew Taehyung could be such good of a cook?

Back when they lived together, Taehyung could only cook simple meals. Jungkook guessed living abroad must have had something to do with his sudden great cooking skills.

Silence.

Once again silence engulfed the room, although the occasional slurps broke the not-so-needed silence.

Taehyung was finally done with cleaning the room, everything was somewhat clean right now. Nevertheless it was a lot better compared to some minutes ago.

Now as a rational person, Jungkook should've stopped his guest from cleaning the room but he was in no condition to clean himself and he hated the mess more than anyone. So as selfish as it may sound, he didn't want to let go of the golden opportunity.

Taehyung glanced back at Jungkook who was scrolling through his phone mindlessly, an empty bowl residing next to him.

Taehyung smiled at that before collecting the empty vessels and going to the kitchen.Too tired to wash, he left it on the counter and returned back yet once again. "Jungkook?" He called out successfully grabbing his attention. The said male looked up and waited for him to continue.

"I think I'll go now."

"Where to?" Jungkook put the phone he was using earlier,aside. His whole attention was now on the male standing awkwardly in the doorway.

"To the Moon. Wanna join? Of course I'm going to my home." He muttered sarcastically with a roll of eyes. Jungkook was ridiculous or maybe it was Taehyung's not wanting to leave just yet side speaking. 

"Never knew you lived on the moon." Jungkook retorted in a low voice before continuing. He can't believe he just joked. It had been freaking long since he had joked like this with Taehyung. It was nice. Nice being normal.