𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟔

Start from the beginning

lily went to talk with emily and millie stayed with me.

then, a big hand was wrapped around my wrist and turned me arouns, leading me to the kitchen.

"where are you going, darling?"

i looked up to see a happy louis, smiling at me.

"out." i said and gave him a smile.

"i'm taking you on a date, tonight at 9pm be in front of the house." he confidently said and gave me a sweet, long and passionate kiss.

in a matter of second he left me alone on the cold kitchen, by the time he was already upstairs.

"you coming?"

"yeah mills."

*

"hey could you take a picture of us?" lily politely asked a teenage boy.

"sure."

she handed her phone to him and returned back to us.

me, lily and millie posed in the middle of the streets while he took a picture.

"here." he smiled and walked away.

while lily scrolled through all the pictures, me and millie laughed our ass off, why? i don't know.

i just passed one of the best nights, we went to visit italy a bit, the areas that we didn't had before, and met amazing old couples, all so sweet and cute.

"what time is it?" i asked lily.

"8:30pm, why?"

oh my.

"oh my god. i have to get ready!" i panicked and started to walk/run to the house, leaving millie and lily behind.

"see y'all at the house!" i said waving at them and began to run faster.

*

i just had arrived at the house, only the living room lights were on.

i entered the house, in a entire silent, and made my way to my room.

i searched, searched and searched i couldn't find a dress that would please me.

i should had planned this earlier.

then i kept searching, hoping i would end on the perfect one.

until

this flowered dress catched my eye.

'perfect.' i thought to myself.

i picked it from the wardrobe and runned to the main bathroom, locking the door after me.

i put it on real quick and brushed my hair, leaving it loose.

i took a quick look at my phone.

8:47pm.

i still have time, i left the bathroom, leaving my dirty clothes on basket and went downstairs.

i left the house and saw millie and lily walking down the street, finally arriving at home.

"oohh where are you going dressed like that?" lily asked.

"i'm going out with my date."

"i'm not your date, i'm your boyfriend."

louis appeared from behind, with his smirk, as always, and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"we'll leave you, have a good time bae." millie said and dragged lily inside.

"may i?" louis asked giving me his hand.

i took it and we walked down thr street, hand in hand going i don't know where.

AUTHOR'S NOTE— feeling like this book is close to an end 😏🥂

ANYWAY it feels like i haven't checked on y'all since forever.

how are you?

did you ate?

is everything going okay at home?

if you need ANYTHING dm me right away babes!

love you all have a good day/night<3