Stress relief (V!Denki X Reader)

18+ Denki

"Ugh that mission was soooo long." Y/n slumped down on a chair, after a long, quite frustrating mission.

Denki walked in and closed the door behind him then locking them both in the room. Of course she wasn't aware he did that, but if she did she wouldn't make a big deal of it, they were close anyways.

The girl got up to close a window after noticing it was open, causing the room to be chilly. Reaching to the window on her tippy toes she forced the window shut.

As she did his warm arms wrapped around her. Softly he began rocking with her.

---

Since he was the only other person in the room I knew it was him with his body pressed against my back, strong arms around my waist, and warm face pressed into the crook of my neck.

Was the room this hot before? I'm starting to regret closing the window. Wait...What am I feeling-

"Denki?" I asked confused.

"Hmm?" He looked up at me, so I turned my head to look at him in the eye. He wasn't upset or anything, he looked rather happy.

---
Slowly with some caution in your voice you ask,"What are you doing?"

Feeling the black haired villain against your skin felt good, but you wondered why he was like this all of a sudden.

When his hair was yellow and he had the black lightning bolt you remember how flirty he was, but when he became a villain and changed his image he began flirting less and less.

Even when he wasn't a villain he didn't do anything like this, it was all harmless flirting.

---

"Can't I just help you relieve a little stress?" His silky voice sent shivers down my spine.

Quickly he turnt me around so we faced each other, trapped in between him and the wall, there was no escape.

Our bodies were pushed together so close our noses were touching. Heart beating quickly, breath hitched in my throat, I had no response.

He smashed his lips into mine, and I didn't resist. This started a heated make out session. Denki littered open mouth kisses around my neck and collarbone leaving a lingering sensation of pleasure.

Finally he let me free and picked me up to bring me over to the bed. He laid me down and hovered over me with a hungry and lustful look in his eye.

My legs wrapped around his waist as we continued to taste each other's lips.

Two hands roamed over me, first my inner thighs, next my stomach, he worked his way up until he unbuttoned my shirt and unclipped my bra leaving me exposed.

"Let me help you, I'll unstress and undress you." He whispered. That was the last coherent whisper heard because after that the only thing that was left were us two undressed moaning messes.