Announcing Hysteria//Thank you!

A girl's quirk drives her insane, she feels like she loses herself more and more every time she uses her quirk.

She is now a student at U.A she avoids using her quirk until she has to. She never told anybody there about her quirk, she said she didn't have one, so that's what everyone in her class thought...

What if they found out?

Hysteria:
•Bakugou X Reader/oc
•Updates every week
•Drama-interesting turns
•Even more Bakugou
•Funny/weird chapter titles
•Lot's if Bakugou
•Some angst andsome fluff too
•Bakugou

You might like it if you like the things above give it a look :)
_________________________________________
Megami Oda: "Hello everyone I am Megami Oda female lead of 'Hysteria'.

Bakugou: "I don't want to do this-"

Narrator: Katsuki you don't have a choice at the moment.

Bakugou: "Fuck you voice."

Megami: "As I was saying...I had a twin. I was 'gifted' the thing that killed her. I have no idea, why, ask my parents. Not the point, I go to U.A and try my best to hide it the issue is I have absolutely no control over it- yea it gets pretty bad." *Awkward smile*

Bakugou: "To say it in a way that makes sense, this idiot can't control her damn quirk, as some how she got me into this." *Annoyed*

Megami: "I don't see why you're mad, it's me after all!" *chuckling*

Bakugou: "I'm mad because I have to deal with it"

Narrator: You're both ridiculous, would you let the author talk.

Both: "Fine."

_________________________________________
Vm/Author: Thank you all for 4K!!! I didn't think it would get this far because I updated once a month, but I am so happy it did. I hope you enjoy reading these, and if you do comment and vote;) my inspiration soars when you wonderful people do. 🥺💖 Thank you so much luvs!!!